♥ Are you a Prince? ♥

So here I went and just scribbled down what had been waiting in the wings for some time now. I've just thought a big dose of fluff and adorable kids is what we all could need from time to time. If this should become a series, just leave me a note in the comments :)

*Happy reading!*

With a special dedication to my precious gem Alle (<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loud giggling noises and the sound of shrieking laughter were the first thing Hoseok noticed when he entered "Little Wonderland " with wide, anxious eyes, clinging to his mother's soft hand like a little duckling on its first journey into the wilderness. His tummy didn't feel good and his palms were all sticky too. His eomma always said sticky palms were yucky but Hoseok was afraid to let go even for one mere second.

If someone granted him a wish right now, he would have wanted to be back home, watching his beloved cartoon about a little Prince who went on great adventures with a clever knight's son in a magical forest, eating chocolate ice cream and snuggling up to Tok Tok, his baby blue plush bunny.

But his eomma had said that it was time for him to go and meet other kids now, kids with whom he could try to find that enchanted woodland with the speaking turtle and the singing squirrel on his own. This had little Hoseok all excited but also scared since Tok Tok had been his only friend all his life, no one else ever sticking around long enough for the little boy to even finish a lego fort.

There only were his cousins, twins and 2 years older, who came to visit every few weeks but always called him a "crybaby" for not engaging in any play fighting that usually ended with broken crayons and them rolling around the floor. The little sensitive boy didn't like screaming or pushing other kids into the mud and rather was fascinated with fairy tales and magical realities where his gentle soul could run wild infinitely.

His new room even had the theme of his favorite show and a magical sleeping light that could change its color, so Tok Tok and him never had to be afraid of the night crawlers that, according to little Hoseok, always came in the dark in search of his favorite chocolate chip cookies (hoping to find them under his blanket and pillow fort). With his appa always going on his own adventures (far far away) and not coming home for a long long time (Hoseok even tried to count it once but ran out of glass marbles after awhile), it had always been his eomma, him and Tok Tok, like the 3 little piggies being together all the time.

But today the little piggie named Hoseok had to grab his shiny new backpack, that showed the little Prince and his friend riding the talking turtle in a field of sunflowers, and go on his very first adventure alone. Even Tok Tok wasn't allowed to come, being left behind with Boo Boo the giant Panda among a sea of pillows, so he wouldn't get hurt by one of the new kids. His eomma had said that it was his very own mission now to find amazing new friends, like a treasure hunt for these hidden gems in the place called Wonderland.