I'm gonna be your friend

Author's note:

I know it's been long overdue but life has the tendency to consume you at times so other things have to wait in line patiently. But since it's Christmas and the year is almost ending, I've wanted to have the kiddies bring you some joy again.

Happy Holidays! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The minute Hoseok was dragged behind the pretty boy,  his heart began thumping super fast and his little ears got as red as  ripe tomatoes

The minute Hoseok was dragged behind the pretty boy, his heart began thumping super fast and his little ears got as red as ripe tomatoes. Especially when the taller boy suddenly stopped in his tracks and had little Hoseok bumping into him nose first.

"I..I..I'm sorry."

The shy boy stuttered with a meek voice, adverting his eyes to his little blue slippers and wringing his little hands like the nervous little rabbit he was. He remembered how his cousins used to shout at him whenever he missed a step or couldn't hold a plastic sword properly enough, how the neighbours' kids used to whisper and point at him whenever Tok Tok peeked out from his jacket, and how the children at the previous playground always called him a big baby for being afraid of heights.

But instead of being pushed aside again, small fingers were grabbing his little cheeks and tilted his face towards 2 big doe eyes that had his tiny thumper heart doing somersaults all over.

"U hurt? I'm sorry I dragged you. I didn't wanna give you an ouchie!"

Prince boy was eyeing him with all the concern a 5-year old could muster and bit his plump lips in a troubled way, obviously pondering something. Faster than Tom chasing Jerry, the pretty boy pecked the tip of Hoseok's nose, fingers still framing the little boy's face gently, before taking a step back and shuffling his feet awkwardly.

"My eomma says u hafta kiss boo boos better! And your nosey was all red."

Hoseok thought that this was how the little Prince must have felt like when the little knight had saved him from the evil grasshopper, sweeping him off his feet and clutching him to his chest, before he had given him a magical marble and promised to be with him forever. The little boy remained rooted on the spot, his little ears and cheeks glowing like the brightest fireflies in the night, while Minhyuk snickered in the background.

"Wonnie made Hokkie all blushy blushy!"

The giggling only intensified when a boy, coloring a yellow tiger with a giant head, looked up and mustered the flustered kid with a tilt of his head, before exclaiming loudly that Hoseok looked like one of these red crabbies at his favorite restaurant.

"Is his mouth locked?"

Another boy with a gentle face, clutching a stuffed seal to his chest, suddenly popped up in front of muted Hoseok and blocked his star strucked staring at the Prince boy.