Chapter 3: The fellow Warriors

Eyyyy.... Wazzup? Eno's here! This is not gonna be a very long chapter. But... Nah... Idc

Finding Peace
.
.
By: Eno
.
Disclaimer: Eno owns Nothing, Cfv is Bushiroad's, The Cover is someone's (Idk), The story was own by Eno's mind.

(/-_-)/   (/-^-)/

“Ooh... so Blaster blade brought you here?” Marron and Aichi was walking side by side with some books on their hands, Aichi said that he will help Marron to carry the books to the library.

“Y-Yeah...” Aichi said while silently cursing himself for being so nervous all the time.

“wow.. that’s so unlikely  for him.” Marron was thinking how out of character blaster blade is to bring a human in the castle.

“H-huh? What do you mean?” Aichi stop walking as he stare at marron with a confuse look.

“well you see... He really hates humans” The last sentence make Aichi a little surprised, hoping for marron to continue, he didn’t say anything. “There are many humans that wants to be our Vanguard, but he keeps refusing them, those humans only wants our power, and they’ll use it to get stronger, Challenging other vanguards and clans for a fight and war...” Marron lowered his head, his eyes was covered with shadow as he remember some bad memories. Once again, Aichi regrets every single question he ask.

“anyway, You seems  diffrent from the others, you’re Kind, unlike them,” Marron said, a smile depicted on his face.

“U-uhh... Thank You, Marron-san.”

“Call me Marron, don’t be too formal, ‘kay?”The atmosphere return normal, making Aichi’s nervousness a little better.

After walking for a while, they finally stop at a huge door painted white. Aichi can’t stand but look at it with amazed on his sapphire eyes. Marron only smiles looking at his expresion, it seems that Aichi never really stop getting amazed by everything on this castle.

“well... This is the Library” Marron simply said, Aichi already can imagine the size of the library inside. And his guess was right, the inside of the library was huge, every single wall was painted white. The book shelf was made of wooden with dark brown paint covering it.
The books, were everywhere.

“Wooooaaw...”

Leaving the amazed Aichi behind, Marron went to a womanl with glasses that waas reading a red covered book without bothering to see who’s at the door.

“Hey Sharon, Here’s the books you’re asking for.” The woman only take a quick look at marron before pointing to an empty shelf that was a little far from her. Without questioning anything, he went to the shelf and put some of the books in there. “Hey Aichi!” He called out, Aichi immediately ran towards them as he put the books in the shelf too.

“Thanks for helping...” Sharon thanks themwithout even looking away from her book. “What’s your name, boy.” Sharon ask. Aichi of course knows that she was mentioning him due to the fact that she already knows who Marron is.

“U-Uh... Aichi sendou”

“...”

The awkward situation somehow not allowing Aichi to even say a word, He is too awkward to even say Hi.

-FINDING PEACE-
.
.
.

“So... Your finally here...” A man with some giant armor protecting him is sitting on a throne. Other units is standing in line, making a way for him to walk.

After circling the castle and get lost a couple time, Aichi finally found the Throne room where all of the units are there, waiting for some big news. Blaster blade was also standing there, with Marron, Sharon, And other Units he didn’t know.

“Our time has come, The royal paladins finally will rise again.” The man in the throne speaks, of course, all of the units treat him with respect, they don’t even dare to interupt him, he is the king after all.

“We, the royal paladin clan, will be by your side, and we will leave you on your own if you even dare to walk in the dark path.” That is the new rule for being a vanguard of the royal paladin clan. The atmosphere was tense, no one even dare to move a finger, But Aichi atleast need to say one word.

“Are you good enough to deal with the consequence?” Now is the time to speak.

“I am.”

And that is just the beginning of his story.