Chapter 1

At first, it was a rumour, some bit of gossip that went from ear to ear like a fire to trees. No one actually thought it was true. 'That's impossible' they'd scoff, 'there's no way it could be true'. It wasn't until whatever remained of the League of Villains confirmed it that anyone paid attention.

The vigilante that could send low-level villains into a panic and high levels reconsider a heist was nothing more than a kid. For months, some prepubescent acne faced kid has been kicking the collective asses of street criminals and League members alike.

There were a lot of whispers as to which pre pubescent acne faced kid it was. At least there was until the League released a profile. A lot of the villains in Japan scoffed at the sheer pettiness but took the information regardless.

Midoriya Izuku, age 15. Attending Yuuei.

A woman twirled the mini umbrella in her drink as she eyed the thin folder. It wasn't a lot of information, per se, but it was more than enough to know where he lived. Something nasty curled in her, spitting and outright venomous at the thought of what'll happen to this kid.

"Seamstress," a man greeted, taking a seat across from her. Eyeing the file, he said, "What're your thoughts on the kid?"

Seamstress leant back in her seat, sighing as the beat of the music behind her shook her ribcage with uncomfortable intensity. "Look," she started, "this kid, Midoriya Izuku, he's not even legal yet." Which really said something about the competency of the criminal class in general, but that wasn't the issue here. "The League released this info to get some of the low-class criminals to go after him. Now that we know his identity, he's a sitting duck to anyone who wants to attack."

The man leant forward, a frown marring his features. "Are we gonna?"

Seamstress snorted, "Hell no." She uncrossed her legs and crossed her arms on the table. "I expended too many resources just to do away with the kid after tailoring that suit." She bared her teeth, "Besides, I've got a niece I take care of at home. The thought of anyone going after another person's kid like that boils my blood like something else."

The thug nodded in agreement, "a lot of the usual are pretty mad at the League, trying to get them to attack a kid like that. We may be villains, but we've got standards."

"Precisely," Seamstress took a sip of her drink, letting the alcohol burn its way down her throat. "That's why we're going to..." a wicked smile grew on her face. "...persuade any interested parties to kindly fuck off into whatever hole they've been hiding in."

The thug grinned eagerly, "We're already prepared, just give the word."

As tempting as an offer that was, she needed a few more things to happen before she was satisfied. "I also want a protection detail on the kid." Seamstress stated, twirling her little umbrella with an elegant finger. "The older Kuroko too, there's no telling who they'll attack to get to him."

The thug nodded and stood, "You got it, boss." His footsteps echoed in the empty club. It was strange how the scenery could change just from something as simple as lighting. Seamstress had run this club for years and she still couldn't wrap her head around. Maybe the League needed to see things in a different light as well. Seamstress had always been a bleeding heart, she's more than willing to give them a little shove in the right direction. She plucked the picture from the file before she closed it. Committing the cheery face to memory, she stood up to go home.

She had a lot of work to do.