Chapter 2

Hello Readers! I hope you're enjoying this little series of stories. If this chapter can hit a like goal of 20, I'll post the next chapter. See you! (And please comment, I love reading what you guys have to say!)

_____________________

 "We're recording, boss."

Seamstress smiled brightly at the camera, making sure she showed more teeth than necessary. "Hello, any villains or general criminals that might see this. Some of you might not know me while some of you will. I am Seamstress, the poor fool stuck making a suit for half of you." She lifted a hand to gesture around the bar. The lights were turned to their lowest setting, making the gesture far more ominous. "This is my humble hive of scum and villainy, which doubles as a nightclub.

"I'm getting off topic. You see, I'm broadcasting this across every frequency that villains and only villains know. If you see this and you're a common street thug? Good for you. What might I have to say?" The file hit the table in front of her with a loud smack. It was open to the smiling face of one Midoriya Izuku. "This kid. The League released his profile about a day ago. For those of you still out of the loop, this kid's the Kuroko that's been a pain in your ass for the last few months.

"Now I'm gonna stop whatever you're thinking right there and say this: anyone - and I don't give a rat's ass who - that tries to even lay a damn eye on this kid will face me and others that are a lot more violent than me. Is that clear?" she smiled, as if she'd just received a frantic nod from the viewer. "Good. Ciao."

The camera turned off.

Seamstress' assistant, a young man in his mid-twenties, plucked the sd card from the camera. "I'll upload it as soon as possible." He informed her with a casual nod of his head.

Seamstress smiled sweetly to him, "Knowing you, it'll be up before I can grab a drink. You're a real sweetheart behind that prickly appearance, Dabi."

The scarred man hid his face, but Seamstress knew his cheeks - the unscarred parts - were glowing red. "It's fine," He muttered, "Daisy wants us home by seven anyway. If you did it we'd be here until midnight."

Knowing that her cute little assistant had a point, Seamstress let him go and upload the recording.

Dabi had shown up at her club one day, saying that he was looking for a job. She hadn't even expected to adopt another kid into her fold, but that's just how it went down. Either way, she wasn't complaining. Dabi was damn helpful with cooking and Daisy loved him to bits.

With a click, the lights turned off and Seamstress stood waiting at the door. "Get your ass in gear, Dabi. The babysitter I hired charges more if I'm late."

"Coming, coming."

That night, villains and common criminals alike would see that video and sudden in fear. Their feet grew cold when they saw fire in Seamstress' eyes, many of them outright abandoned the thought of attacking Midoriya Izuku before the video could end. All according to plan. After all, what kind of self-respecting seamstress couldn't pull a few strings?

She greeted her niece with a bright smile and a twirling hug, watching with warm eyes as Dabi rubbed the child's head affectionately. They watched old animated movies (Daisy liked The Incredibles the most) and ate popcorn. Daisy was put to bed and Dabi went to do the dishes. All in all, a good day's work. But the night's had just begun.

That night, plans were ruined or discarded, but not hers. No, hers were just beginning.