Six

"Bum."

I opened my eyes, golden hair..

It was Sangwoo.

"Hey. You okay?" He looked at me with a worried look. My eyes watered and I hold him tightly and clung onto him like a baby.

I clench his shirt while my face dug into his chest.

He was confused but he just patted my head while lightly stroking my hair. I feel relaxed in his embrace as he holds me and takes me to the room.

Don't let me go.

Don't leave me again..

Please.

"You finished yet? It's okay now. He is gone." I look up to him, he smiles. My heart lightens up a bit as he says that. I hug him again and mumbles "Don't leave me Sangwoo.."

"I won't. Now let's finish our breakfast okay?"

I nod my head and he brings me to the dining room and sets me on my chair, he feeds me and I take in the food as he says.

I finish my food and he washes the dishes. I sit on the chair and start to doze off. I eventually fell asleep but before I completely fell asleep I heard Sangwoo say something I couldn't hear it but I heard something that chilled my back.

"..Kill.."

What is he planing...

My heart trembled but I still slept. When I woke up I heard something, I look at the clock ,8:00pm.

Did I sleep that long?

I tried to get out of the chair by crawling but I fell from the chair and hit the floor.

It hurt.

My ears stick to the floorboards and I heard...

"Aaah!!!get me out of here!!! No please no!!!" It sent chills down my spine, my eyes watered to hear the woman scream.

Suddenly it stopped..

I heard footsteps coming up my heart raced.. I see the feet of Sangwoo and I look up.

All covered it blood.

"Hey bum. Want to join?" He licked his lips, his apron in front was covered it blood. The smell almost choked me, he was smiling.

My head went blank and I felt horror, his psychotic personality is back again..

He picked me up and tore my clothes away leaving me naked. I struggle and cry but he ignores my pity cries.

What can I do?

I can't fight against him.

He starts to strip his clothes and his eyes are back..back to that monster eyes..

"Bum..I love you..hahahaha..." His laughter rings through my ears, disasters are going to happen.. His knife armed he..

"Aaah!!"

{to be continued