Buisness Before Pleasure

Amina

I sat in the VIP section of club Onyx in Houston and watched my surroundings. I had a few enemies here in there because of my brother's line of business. My brother's name is Khalil. He is one of the top drug lords in Houston and a lot of people wanted that spot. My brother looked like a cool person but if you tried him he was mean and cold-blooded.

I continued to watch my surroundings as I laid my eyes upon this fine ass dude at the bar. I ain't never seen him around Houston before. He was light skinned with a fresh fade and sexy lips. His look was on point. He was wearing an all black Georgio Armani Suit and black Wayfarer Ray Bans on.

He turned and look at me. I quickly turned my head embarrassed. The DJ started to play Yonce by Beyonce. I looked up and seen my best friend Naomi dancing and I went to join her.

Me and Naomi was in the middle of the club shaking our asses while everyone watched. Even the strippers were watching. We knew we were fine, but shit I didn't think we would get that much attention.

We left the club at around three in the morning and I dropped off Naomi. She was fucked up and I was tired as hell. I'm glad it's a Saturday and not a Sunday cause I would've definitely slept through my class on Monday.

I was in college for my fourth and final year at the University of Houston. I got a full scholarship to study medicine during my senior year of high school. When I graduate, I'm going to a medical school in Florida so I can get my PhD. Most people didn't think I was going to school because of my brother's choices in life, but my mom still had faith in me. She was so proud of me for getting that scholarship.

I arrived at my two story, four bedroom house and parked my red Maybach Landaulet in my garage. My brother bought me that car on my birthday, Which was August 6th. He always spoiled me. And even though I'm twenty-three he still treats me like I'm five, and he's only thirty- one.

I went inside and went upstairs to my bedroom. It was black, white and red and had a Marilyn Monroe theme. I stripped out of my clothes and put them into the hamper. I decided on taking a bubble bath and ran some water into my large jacuzzi tub. After it was filled I got in and soaked for a little bit. Bubble baths always helped me relax and take my mind off things. Once I was relaxed and clean I slipped on a two piece, pink,Victoria Secret pajama set and went straight to bed.

The next morning, I woke up, ate breakfast and went to church with my mom. Church was great, but I really wished Khalil would come sometimes. I think going to church would be good for him. I've always wanted him to get out the drug game, but I know it's not that easy.

After church, I decided to go to the mall. I had nothing else to do but shop. I went into Victoria Secret and picked out a few items. After I left Victoria secrets I shopped a little more until I felt hungry. I went to the food court and bought some Chinese food. I sat at one of the nearby tables and ate.

Halfway through my food someone came and sat across from me. I recognized him as the dude from the club.

"Why you sitting over here all by yourself? You're too beautiful to not have a man." he said smiling. He had some sexy ass teeth.

I looked at him and smiled back. "Thank you, but I'm single. Where your girl at?" He laughed a little.

"I don't have one. I'm not really looking for one right now. By the way, my name is Isaiah. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you to. I'm Amina."

"I know who you are." he replied. I sat there with a puzzled look on my face. "I asked your homegirl after I saw you staring at me in the club."

"I was not staring. I've just never seen you around Houston before." I said. I was kind of embarrassed that he saw me staring at him.

"It's cool. I'm not from around here. I just moved down here from Dallas, but I gotta go. Here's my number call me sometimes. I'm always free to talk to somebody as beautiful as you." He handed me his number. I took it and smiled.

I watched him walk away before I finished my Chinese food.