Profanity

Outside of the chat room

You: Alright, let's do it

*You rub your bat for luck, then run up to the shady figure and slam the bat onto the back of their head. To your surprise, the figure's head falls off.*

You: HUH??

*You step closer and realize that it wasn't a person at all, but a robot.*

You: Wait, what?

*After You realize this, you kick the robots head to make it face you. Bad move. It's eyes glow red at the sight of you*

You: Sh*t. F*ck. D*mn it. It has a camera. They must know I'm here now. I'm so screwed. This SUCKS!!

*Looking around frantically, you see a shady figure slowly creep up on you. At first there was the possibility of it being a robot too. But it wasnt.*

You: Sh*t. This really does suck, and I was so ready too.

*You got a few hits out of hit him, but since he was an adult, he overpowered you. You let out a scream loud enough for Daigo to hear. When he does he immediately gets up and runs to the door. Yanking it open, he sees the robot on the floor, and a man holding you by the neck, down for the count.*

Daigo: Y/N!!!!

Shady Figure Dude: Some people just don't listen. Well, that's what consequences are for.

*Another figure appears behind Daigo and knocks him out. The last thing he sees is you being thrown onto the floor and stomped on, then kicked brutally. Daigo starts to tear up as anger and dissapointement in his own self fills his body.*

Daigo: Y/n, please, forgive me

                      .........................