Romantic night in.

Imagine: You are in your boyfriend (Conor's) house. He lives alone and you are watching a romantic and sexy movie, sitting on a couch, his arm wrapped around you, tight. Sexual tension builds up between you two and you can feel his body heating up as yours does. As the movie gets racier, he looks at you and says "I'm sorry Y/N, I can't wait anymore, I need you right now" You smile, look up into his eyes, holy fuck they're so beautiful, and say "That took you long enough!".

He smiles and pulls you on top of him. He arches his back so you can wrap your legs around his body, and you lean in for a kiss. You can feel his tongue against your bottom lip as if he was asking, begging to let him slide it in your mouth. You open your mouth just a little, and your tongues start fighting for domination. He pulls away and smiles, he looks into your eyes and says "You're so fucking hot" You look away and smile, he grabs your face and pulls it towards him. He leans in fast and bites your lip, you can't help but let out a slight moan, he takes that as a cue to remove your shirt and clips your bra off in two seconds. "Impressive" you whisper. He holds you around him and carries you to his bedroom and drops you on the bed. He takes off his shirt, jeans and underwear. He pulls off your skirt and smiles as he realises you weren't wearing anything underneath.

"You on the pill?" he asks.

"Yeah" You reply.

He pulls himself on top of you and kisses you, hard. His cold finders go down your neck, then chest, then stomach and then, as if an electric shock took over your body he draws circles with his fingers on your core, you're already dripping wet so it feels fucking amazing. As the speed of his fingers increases, so does your breathing and soon you let out a moan, he giggles and puts two fingers in you, going in and out. You can feel his boner on your thigh. Soon, you squeal:

"Con, im gonna- Conor!" He quickly pulls his fingers out and thrusts into you "Don't just yet". He slows his speed so you don't cum. He's gentle, calm, almost embracing you as he thrusts in and out of you. "You're so tight Y/N" he moans. You smile and hold the bed sheets pulling them for dear life. He sees you doing so and takes your hand, intertwining his fingers between yours. You're squeezing his hand tight. You try your best not to cum but his huge cock is hitting your g spot just right and its so difficult not to. You almost scream and say: "Conor!' He knows you're about to finish, he smiles and tells you "You ready?" "Yes Conor, make me cum please, go harder, make me cum" And he does. Your body starts shaking, your legs tensing and your head tilts back as you cum. He does so not long after.

He lies next to you and holds you in his arms.

"I love you Y/N" he says softly.

"I love you too Conor". 

Hope you enjoyed!