Pain

Woah an update that isn't a month late 😱
Enjoy my dudes
...
As I began to wake up the pain began to take control again. As I writhed around in bed seeking my mates touch the flames rose and I became more desperate.

I vaguely heard myself mewling as I found his leg and began humping it. Almost immediately a two hands grabbed ahold of me before pushing me flat on my back.

As I felt a dick at my sopping hole I instantly grabbed his ass and shoved him into me not willing to wait.  After a few moments he pulled back a couple of inches. He dove back in, hard, scraping against my most sensitive spot again. I screamed this time, and I came,. He held me as I orgasmed my ass was clenching around his dick, and he'd moan as well enjoying himself.

When my orgasm ended, I only panted, "More." He obliged, starting to fuck me again, his cock moving in and out of my ass. He was like a machine, thrusting deeper and deeper into me, hitting my prostate with every thrust. I raised and lowered my hips to meet his angled thrusts. Suddenly something came over me promising relief if I just marked him. It would all be over no more fire.

So of course not willing to pass the opportunity up I reached up to his neck before sinking my teeth into the hollow between his neck and shoulder. This sent him over the edge, slamming one final time into my ass. He cried out in a as he came filling my ass up, the knot preventing the seed from escaping.  As a sharp pain radiated throughout my neck i screamed before the pain became unbearable pleasure. It effectively made me unable to function at all. As I slowly sank back into darkness I could hear a quiet "Shit!" But I was too far gone to notice.

...
not too long but not that many more chapters to go maybe 4? Anyhoo hope y'all liked bye bye.

Vote
Comment
share!