Hell breaks loose

Lexi's pov

I was in storage counting all the products to make sure we had enough till the next delivery when the bell dinged signalling that a customer had arrived. "Martha could you handle the customers please I'm counting inventory." I shout.

"Actually Lexi. These guys are all yours." Martha says taking the notepad from me. I sigh and head to the front when I'm greeted by Ellie, Beth, Alex, Sam, Callum and Clyde. "Guys what are you doing here?" I ask sitting at the table with them.

"Well we figured you were at work and since the cafe will be closed soon we thought we would meet up with you then go around town for a bit." Beth says while everyone nods in agreement.

"Ok sure let me just finish up my shift then." I say walking into the kitchen. "Hey Barry I need 7 cups of coffee to go." I call out as I pass our chef Barry. "Yeah yeah coming right up your highness." He says sarcastically.  I head to the locker rooms and take off my apron and I grab my bag fishing out my purse.

I place the money for the coffee into the till and go to my friends. "Ok guys lets go." I say grabbing my cup of coffee.

Ellie's pov

We walk through town while Clyde is cracking jokes. "Your so funny Clyde." Sam says smiling at him. Its no secret that Sam has a crush on Clyde. It seems everyone in our group has a crush on someone. Beth has a crush on Lexi. I have a crush on Callum and Alex has a crush on Beth.

We continue walking through town when I notice a game store. "Hey guys give me a sec." I say before running into the store. I run up to a big game display with a huge smile on my face.

Callum's pov

We watch Ellie slip into the game store. "I wonder what she is doing." Alex says. "Who knows what's going through her head. Apart from Callum." Beth teases looking at me. "Guys come on she doesn't like me like that." I say avoiding eye contact.

"Its clear she does. And its clear you like her too." Clyde says looking at me. "Who likes who?" Ellie's voice calls out behind us. We turn around and notice her holding a carrier bag full of  games. "Ellie jesus how many games did you buy?" Lexi asks walking up to her.

"Ok so.. there is a game that came out yesterday and I really wanted to play it with you guys." Ellie says smiling at all of us. She throws a game at each of us. Friday the 13th. "Oh my god you bought us Friday the 13th?" Alex asks jumping up and down.

"Can we play it tonight guys?" Ellie asks giving us all puppy eyes. I let out a small laugh and smile at her. "Sure Ellie. We can play it tonight." I say. "Yay! You guys are the best." She says doing a small victory dance.

"Come on then lets go." Clyde says picking up Ellie and runs towards the bus station. "Clyde wait up man" Alex says giggling as we run after them.

Ellie's pov

I start the Skype call triple checking the game downloaded. "Ok guys are you ready?" I ask eagerly. "God Ellie I haven't seen you this happy since our Christmas party last year." Lexi says laughing at me. "What I'm just excited." I say. "Well I'm ready." Beth says. "Same here." The twins say. "Im ready." Clyde says. "So am I." Lexi says. "So let's go already." Callum says impatiently. I nod and load up the lobby.

Nothing happens. "What the?" I ask myself slightly confused. "Ellie what's up?" Callum asks. "The game crashed." I sigh slightly annoyed. "Hey Ellie.. I thought you said your parents were on holiday?" Alex says. "They are. Why..?" I ask. Suddenly I feel a hand around my arms.

Alex's pov

"The game crashed." Ellie sighs when I notice a figure in the doorway. "Ellie..I thought you said your parents were on holiday." I ask. "They are. Why..?" She asks. The figure grabs Ellie and drags her away from the computer as she screams. "Ellie?" We all call out. "Guys what the fuck?" Callum asks. "Beth behind you!" Lexi shouts. Beth turns around then suddenly screams and is gone.

Lexi suddenly screams and disappears followed by Clyde and Callum. "Alex.." Sam says shakily. I turn around and see a guy behind her in a hockey mask. Before I could scream he grabs us both and drags us into a bright light.

A few hours later

Ellie's pov

"Ugh." I groan slightly sitting up. I look around when I notice I'm not at home. Everything comes flooding back to me.  "Callum? Lexi? Anyone?" I ask looking around the inside of what appears to be a cabin.

I notice a frying pan on the floor. "I might as well defend myself." I mutter to myself. I start looking through drawers when I find a map. "Oh this could come in handy." I say to myself.

Suddenly I feel a hand around my throat and I'm slammed into a wall causing me to scream.

Lexi's pov

I opens my eyes and find myself lay on a dirt road with cabins to the left of me and a lake to the right of me. "What the?" I ask myself sitting up. "Ellie? Beth? Hello?" I call out standing up. "Where am I?" I whisper walking down the path.

Suddenly a loud scream comes from the cabin. That sounded like Ellie. I think to myself. I sprint towards the screams and I find a guy with a machete in his hand and Ellie pinned to the wall by her neck.

"My my.. what do we have here..?" He chuckles lowly. "Your a pretty one aren't you." He says slightly tightening his grip. "Heh..would you like to be my new pet?" He says with an evil laugh as his face inches closer to Ellie. "Hey asshole." I snap.

He growls and turns to face me only to have me smack him in the face with a wooden plank making him drop Ellie.

I grab her hand and we run out of the cabin.  "L..Lexi?" She stutters as we run away from the cabins. "Hold on. We will talk once it's safe." I reassure her. We run into a large green building and run into a room upstairs.

To be continued