Watch your back

Callum's pov

Ellie and I just stand there staring at Beth's body. "Guys are you there?" Clyde says over the walkie talkie. "Y..yeah." I respond shakily. "What happened. Beth got cut off then we heard screams." Clyde says.

"Guys.. Beth's dead." I tell them holding back my tears. "What? Callum dont dick around man." Clyde says angrily. "H..he isnt dicking around.. her head it isnt on her body." Ellie whispers into the walkie talkie before running out of the room. I can hear her throw up outside.

"I cant believe she is dead. Where is Lexi? She was meant to protect her." Clyde snaps. "We dont know. We need to find her she could be in danger." Sam says. "Ok. Ellie and I will take the gas to the car." I say as I notice Ellie walking back in.

She bends down and picks up Beth's head gagging a bit. "What are you doing?" I ask. "We cant just leave her here. She needs to be buried." She says putting Beth's head in her bag then she picks up Beth's body.

"Ok.. lets go." She says walking out of the building. We head towards the car and Ellie lays Beth's body down. "Im going to look for a shovel.." she sighs heading into a cabin.

I start to pour the gas in. "I hope Im doing this right." I mutter to myself. I stop once the jerry can is empty. "Ok guys the gas is in." I say over the walkie talkie. I notice Ellie has returned and is digging a hole next to the car. "Need a hand?" I ask walking towards her.

She hands me the shovel and walks over to the body. I continue digging the hole until it is deep enough.  "Ellie its ready.." I say walking over to her. She picks up the body and lays it into the hole. She places the head where it is meant to be on the body and climbs out of the hole.

"Im sorry Beth.. you deserved better.. and Im not going to rest until I get my revenge." Ellie says darkly as she starts filling the grave. Once its filled up she walks off without saying a word to me.

Jason's pov

"Heh aw look at that. Poor little Ellie has gone on her own. Im going to let you go. And if you tell anyone about this.." I threaten tightening my grip around her neck.

She whimpers and I smirk letting her go. "Go little rat." I whisper into her ear before she runs off.

Callum's pov

I just told the others Ellie walked off. "Well go find her. Its dangerous to be alone" Alex says. I feel a hand on my shoulder which makes me jump. I turn around and come face to face with Lexi.

"Lexi where have you been? What happened?" I ask checking her all over. She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. "Im sorry." She says. "What?" "Im sorry." She repeats Im sorry over and over looking in the direction Ellie walked off to. Suddenly there is a loud scream coming from that direction. Lexi starts sobbing and falls to her knees next to Beth's grave.

"Lexi what did you do?" I ask walking towards her. Suddenly there is more screaming. "Go." She whispers. I run towards the screams and there is nothing here apart from bloody drag marks and a broken pair of glasses. "Ellie?" I call out.
"Callum help me!" Ellie screams."Ellie!" I run towards the screams and find Ellie being dragged by the guy in the hockey mask. "Ellie!" I run towards her.

"Dammit why do you always get in my way?" He growls. He picks Ellie up who is uncontrollably sobbing. "Shh now dear.. its going to be ok." He grins leaning close to her. "Leave her alone." I say running towards them.

He smiles and disappears with Ellie while laughter fills the air. "Shit!" I snap pacing back and forth. "Guys he got Ellie I dont know where he went but I found Lexi. She had something to do with this." I say via walkie talkie. "Ok we are on our way back with the battery." Clyde says.

I run back towards the car where Im greeted by Clyde Alex Sam and Lexi. I storm up to Lexi and slam her against the car. "Woah Callum calm down." Sam says. "She did it. She had something to do with Ellie being taken." I snap making Lexi sob.

"Its true. Jason captured me and asked me to help him capture Ellie. I said no and he killed Beth. I didnt want anyone else getting hurt." She sobs.

"Well now we have to-" I get cut off by static coming from the walkie talkie then I start to hear voices. "Please let me go." Thats Ellie. "Heh. Lets give your friends something to enjoy." Thats the killer. Suddenly Ellie screams causing the killer to laugh. "P..please just stop this." She sobs "I think not. You can thank your friend Lexi for this. Without her I wouldnt have you here in my house." He laughs then Ellie screams once more before the walkie talkie cuts out.

I glare a Lexi. "This is your fault." I snap. "Callum calm down." Clyde snaps pushing me away from her. "Yes its my fault. But he was going to kill me. He killed Beth like she was nothing. He wasnt going to kill Ellie. I was scared." She says picking up a gun from the side of the car. She is sobbing uncontrollably lifting the gun to her head.
"Wait.. Lexi put the gun do-" a gun shot goes off cutting of Alex. We look at what remains of Lexi. Her blood and brains splattered all over the car.
"Oh shit.." Clyde says. I stay silent staring at her body.

"Dammit Lexi.." Alex whispers. I grab the shovel and dig a hole next to Beth. We lift Lexi's body into the hole and start to fill in the grave. "Im sorry it ended like this Lexi." I whisper.