How You Fell..

I am not copying anybody's story,this is rightfully mine,where you can see faster updates(not really fast) is on my quotev.com account ----> https://www.quotev.com/LingeringSavage
I was walking home from Prison School when my bullies walked up to me, a sigh escaped my lips as I knew what was coming "Oh! Would you look at that! Its the Freak! Haha!" the leader said with an acussing finger "Leave me alone.." I murmured as I tried to walk past them. They whispered for a while, making me think I was left off the hook until they looked at me smiling; not in the good way "Oh, hehe you want a challenge? Okay, I dare you to fight me!"

The leader took a childish fighting stance while the rest of their minions cheered us, "No-" before I could finish my protest the leader pushed me down on the cold cement and the rest of the group, 2-3 people, took this as an advantage to start kicking me mercilessly. While I layed on the ground helplessly I saw the chance to stand up and run, and so I did, I headed towards the woods which where just across the street, this was propably the best chance at escaping them. I felt my lungs burning and my body aches as it gets scraped by branches, I couldn't even hear their footsteps with the constant singing of birds and the wind brushing the trees but that didn't ease my fear.

I felt lost now..,a pathway leading up a mountain came into my view and seeing as that was the only way to get out of this maze I ran up the pathway until I was met face to face with a cave. Curiosity became the best of me and I went in; forgetting about the bullies and focusing on the beauty of such a deep cave. My eyes sparkled in amazement seeing how beautiful it was, some rays of sun made their way through old cracks on the walls giving it a mysterious ambience. As I walked further in I spotted a hole,a very deep one.

I sat down on the edge of the hole, trying to see what secrets it held and not knowing that the bullies where right behind me until I heard some giggling right behind me. I tried to turn around but I felt a whole bunch of hands push me into the giant hole,you

 swifty swoop around and flip them off as you fall. I've always been afraid of heights so this experience wasn't so pleasing, I felt the wind pass through my hair and my stomach dropped as I felt myself nearing the ground, I could hear the faint laugh of my bullies and everything went black.

I woke up slowly, feeling something soft under me and I scanned the floor to see a bed of golden flowers underneath me; how can this beautiful plants grow here? 'Wait a minute, how the actual hell did I survive a fall like that by landing on some measly golden flowers?...Nevermind'. I got up and started walking around the room with a beam of sunlight above me, which also included a small Flowey   Golden Flower under it,slouching facing away from me. I took a step foward apparently loud enough for Flowey to hear  and the flower turned around 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' I thought surprised as I stared at the flower with a face on it and as soon as it saw me it smirks "Howdy!,I'm Flower The Flowey!..(OH SHIT I MESSED IT UP)I'm Flowey The Flower! You're new down here arn't 'cha? I guess lil' old me's gonna have to teach ya how things work around here!" Suddenly the room grows dark around me and flowey, a dull (S/C)(Soul Color) with cracks in it appears in front of you, "See that? That's your soul,the very culmination of your being! Your soul starts off weak,but it can get stronger by gaining lv, what's lv you ask? Why love, of course! You want some love don't ya? Down here,love is shared through...little white 'friendliness pellets'...move around and get as many as you can!" I felt uncomfortable with this situation and the vibe coming off him; not trusting this I dodge the 'friendliness pellets' he sends and an annoyed look on his face "Hey buddy, you missed them...Let's try this again, shall we?", I dodged them again "Is this a joke? Are you brain dead? RUN INTO THE BULLETS FRIENDLINESS PELLETS!" Realizing that I was right I dodged the bullets again as he makes a creepy face.

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE,DON'T YOU? YOU JUST WANTED TO SEE ME SUFFER!" a whole bunch of bullets surround your souls and slowly get closer and closer "DIE" he starts laughing like an insane person as the bullets start to enclose around me more, but just before they reach me they disappeared "Huh?" he sounds confused and out of nowhere a fire ball comes hurdling towards him,it hit him making him fly into the air then landing away from you burnt to a crisp "What a terrible creature,tourturing such a poor innocent youth, ah, do not be afraid my child." A goat-woman in purple dress makes her way toward such me as I shake slightly in fear of what just happened "I'm Toriel,Care Taker Of The Ruins, I pass through here everyday to see if someone has fallen down. Come, I will guide you through the catacombs!" Toriel said, the darkness around me disappears and a door appears "This way!-" "Hey" "Yes my child?" "Can I call you Mom?" "H-huh?,Mom?,.if that makes you happy...,to call me mother?,well then,call me what ever you'd like my child!"she smiles kindly, I follow Toriel then-

(A/n: A cliff hanger cuz why not lol, if you liked this then tell that in the comments below...Please, I'll make more if you do...The picture is what you look like blue shoulder length​​​​ hair,blue eyes,and pale skin (I own nothing except the story).)

{Edited}

(it was edited very well by Madster :3)