Skeletons? Puns? SPOOGHETTI?!

As I walked down the snowy path holding Toriel's hand a small bridge with wooden bars that were too wide to stop anyone appeared, we crossed it and kept walking until a large sign with 'Welcome To Snowdin' came into sight, as soon as we entered my eyes widened at how cozy and warm this town seemed. I decided to rest a bit while Toriel went inside a store to buy a few things, taking advantage of this spare time I sat on a nearby rock and devoured more of the scenery in front of me; Monsters talking with each other and laughing at their jokes while younger ones ran around playing, this town just shouted serenity. 

After 5 minutes I was bored and so I dragged my finger in the snow; making squiggles and shapes unknown even to myself, a few monsters would waved at me from time to time as they passed by and I would kindly return the gesture. A small sigh escaped my lips as I mindlessly watched the snow that glimmered as if it was the starry sky, asking myself if Toriel was ever going to come out of the store, suddenly a skeleton wearing a blue hoodie, black shorts and pink slippers caught my eye, along him was a taller skeleton who whore a white shirt, dark blue....bikini bottoms, a red scarf, gloves and boots. He went into the same store as my mother did a while ago. 

The short one however stayed outside the store...Next to me...I kept silent until he spoke, "'Sup, Kiddo?" It took all my strength to answer without a stutter yet my voice seemed to stay quiet, "Hi..." He turned his whole body to me and shrugged, "Haven't seen you around here before, are you new or something?" Suspicion laced his tone of voice as he stared intently at me, "Uh, no, I have been living in the ruins for quite a while now..." I answer and finally decide to make eye contact with-Well eye socket contact I guess.

"Interesting, but...Where's frisk in this timeline? Something's wrong here..." He mumbled something under his breath as he looked past me and towards the path I came from but I couldn't hear what it was that he said, suddenly he looked at me again, "Name's Sans, Sans The Skeleton, and yours is?" A smile adorned my face as I pointed at myself proudly, "Y/n Dreemurr!", astonishment was written all over his face and I couldn't help but smile more at his expression "D-Dreemurr?! You're the king's daughter?". 

I raised an eyebrow at his question "Uh, who's the king?" Toriel never told me about the Underground having a king and so this piece of information tickled my curiosity, "Asgore Dremuurr!"he said still in surprise but I merely shrugged and casually stated "Eeh, never heard of him." he was at a loss of words for a moment but quickly regained his composure "W-Wha-How-...So your the Queen's daughter? That would make more sense actually." Sans asked more to himself but I still answered, "You mean Toriel? Yeah, she's my mom, so what?" He chuckled as his smile widened, "Heh, it's nothing, I was just thinking about calling you lil' Princess." I frowned at the cliche and girly nickname "Ew."

(A/n: You are a tomboy, if you disagree get over it.)
(E/n: No offense to all girly girls out there of course, you do you ;) )

"Would you rather be called Queen Jr?"

"No."

"Kiddo?"

"Nope."

"Then what should I call you?"

"By my name...!" I said sternly as I put a hand on my forehead, as soon as I said that the taller skeleton and Toriel walked out of the store talking to each other, he turned to our direction and quickly approached with a big smile, "HEY SANS LOOK! I MADE A NEW FRIEND! HER NAME IS TORIEL AND SHE'S COMING OVER." I flinched at how loud his voice was, he then turned to me, "OH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MADE A NEW FRIEND TOO! WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME OVER?" He already invited mom so why not? Plus this gives me more opportunities to keep exploring Snowdin, "Sure,I would be happy to!" I smiled excitedly at him, "EXCELLENT!" He cheered and suddenly picked me up on his shoulders then ran off while Sans and Toriel followed at a normal pace, I heard her chuckling in the distance and a smile made its way to my face.

See mom? Its not so bad after all. 

(A/n: SOSOSOSOSOSOOSOOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I was really trying to make up an idea for this chapter and luckily I did, also sorry again for it being so short!)

(E/n: I should've supported with ideas as well as our dear Author so I'm sorry too. I do hope you are enjoying their story so far though, I know Author-san will be more than grateful to hear your comments and opinions on this story, it also gives us motivation to write so please remember to feed Authors with nice comments and support.^-^)

{Edited}