Misstag

Vi hade anlänt till Houston för två timmar sedan, men ingen hade orkat gå upp. Jag reste mig upp från sängen, klockan var åtta på morgonen och jag kunde verkligen inte sova. Jag gick ner till köket och hämtade en vattenflaska. Shawn satt vid ett bord och grät. Vi sa inget. Han följde mig med blicken.

"Shawn" sa jag efter två minuters tystnad. "Can you please tell me what I have done wrong?"

"You know that very well" sa han och snyftade till. Att se honom ledsen var inte roligt, men det som var jobbigt var att jag inte visste hur jag hade sårat honom.

"No, I don't, tell me" sa jag och satte mig mittemot honom.

"I can't take it, Ella, why do you pretend that you don't know" suckade han irriterat.

"Shawn, I don't know what I have done, why would I lie about it?" sa jag irriterat och han torkade bort sina tårar.

''I HAVE A TOUR TO THINK ABOUT AND IT'S NOT EASY TO PERFORM IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHEN I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME'' skrek han och reste sig hastigt upp.

"What the hell do you mean? That I'm unfaithful?" sa jag besviket. "Who the hell would I be unfaithful to, nobody else is so stupid and acquires me as a girlfriend!"

"It was a big fucking mistake" skrek han. Tårarna bara rann ner.

"A big enough mistake to tell hundreds of fans that they think I'm cheating" sa jag besviket och kände hur mina kinder blev blöta av alla tårar.

"Don't talk to me anymore until you get what you've done" sa han bestämt.

"What are you two doing" frågade Geoff. "You have woken up everyone in the whole bus!"

"She doesn't realize what she has done wrong" sa Shawn argt och lutade sig mot väggen. Geoff suckade och gick in till sovdelen och stängde dörren efter sig.

"Maybe I'll be unfaithful then, at least I'll be treated better than I get now" sa jag ledset.

"Yes, why not go back to the last hotel and pick up the guy at the front desk" sa Shawn argt och torkade bort sina tårar. Jag suckade, nu visste jag vad han pratade om.

"Shawn" började jag men han avbröt mig.

"I don't want to hear your explanation" sa han och kollade ner på sina fötter.

"NOW YOU LISTEN, WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT" skrek jag och tog tag i kragen på hans tröja. Han kollade chockat på mig. Jag släppte honom och backade ett steg.

"Firstly; I was going to watch TV until you came home, because I wanted to know that you get home, But there were no batteries in the remote control so I went down to the lobby, to this guy, then, and asked for batteries. Then he began to talk to me and you know I don't have many friends so I always get extra happy when people I've never met before start talking with me so I sat down at him and talked. Second; I would as well be able to be lesbian but you won't be jealous when I talk to girls, just when I talk to strange guys" sa jag och pustade sedan ut.

Shawn kollade bara på mig med en tom blick. Han såg skamsen ut.

"You said I am a big mistake in your life" sa jag lågt efter en stund. "Am I that?" Han kollade in i mina ögon och började sedan gråta.

"I am that, right?'' sa jag besviket.

''No, you are not a mistake, you are the best thing that happened to me-''

''Why the hell do you say that then? Why do you say I'm a big mistake? How do you think it feels? I love you so much, and I thought you did the same, but when you say this, I'm starting to doubt'' sa jag och började gråta.

''Maybe it's better if we break up and just are friends, if you still wanted me to go home to Sweden again'' sa jag lågt. ''I can't take it that we can never talk to each other before we start to mess, so it won't be these misunderstandings.''

''Ella, I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking scared that I can't give you what you need. You deserve someone who can spend time with you everytime, who always can be there for you, who isn't busy with lots of other things'' sa han sorgset.

''You give me everything I need, you are with me everytime. Should I come with you to the toilet to be with you 100%? You are always here for me, you have bring me on your tour, isn't that enough?" frågade jag. Han kollade upp på mig.

''But if that's the way you think maybe I'll go home, and you can get a new girlfriend'' sa jag lågt. Shawn grät ännu mer.

''You can't go home, I don't want to lose you, I love you so badly'' sa han med en skakig röst.

''Why should you always get angry on me before you know the whole story, it's clear you'll lose me then'' sa jag upprört och gick mot trappan.

''YOU CAN'T GO! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! I WANT TO EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING WITH YOU'' skrek han och kramade om mig. ''Don't leave, please.''

Jag kramade om honom hårt och grät ännu mer. Vi stod så i någon minut.

''I promise to talk to you instead of getting angry with you instantly'' sa han och kollade in i mina ögon. ''Can you forgive me?''

Jag nickade och lutade mig sedan mot hans bröst.

''I didn't mean that you're a mistake, you're the best thing that happened to me. It would be a mistake if I let you go'' sa han och kliade sig i nacken.

''I know you didn't mean it, but I still get sad'' sa jag. Han nickade.

''Sorry'' sa han och kysste mig. "I love you!"

"I love you too!"
_____
Kort kapitel, förlåt. Detta var mest ett utfyllnads-kapitel för att komma vidare i boken.

Är det bara jag som älskar att läsa när människor bråkar? Som i detta kapitlet.

Förresten, tack till 1000 läsningar, tack tack tack. Kan inte beskriva med ord hur tacksam jag är, men hade jag träffat er hade jag lugnt gett er varsin stor kram ❤️❤️