Equestria: Agency

Everything around me was a blur, the second I started to run-I couldn't let my prey out of my sight. The frightened mare ahead of me was struck with fear. As I ran closer to her, I could hear her quick, but pattern-like heartbeats. She knew what was going to happen to her.

"You can run, but you can't hide from me."

The mare noticed me, running closer and closer. She doubled her speed. She ran way ahead of me. I was no longer chasing her within the boundaries of the Everfree Forest. I was now chasing after her through the Appaloosan Mountains.

My ears perked upwards, and could hear her hooves clop on the rocky terrain. My lips curled into a smile. I doubled my own speed, and I could see her pink-and-golden mane blowing in the wind.

I was so close-yet so far. I then tripled my speed. I tackled the mare, pinning her down on the rocky terrain. I firmly held down on her arms. Her amber eyes were wide open in terror, with tears running down her checks. With a small click, my sharp fangs arouse from my gums.

I lowered my mouth, and sunk my fangs straight into the mare's neck. She started to scream, louder, and louder. Her warm blood spewed into my mouth-and it tasted just wonderful. Her screams slowly began to stop. Her pale, life-less body just laid there, with blood spilling out of her neck.

I wiped away the delicious blood from my mouth. It was a great dinner. I then dashed away into the Everfree Forest-So that those agents wouldn't find me. But of course, I wasn't the only wanted criminal in all Equestria- There were many others throughout the land.

-In the forest of Canterlot-

"Run Shining Lights! It's gaining on us!"

"I'm trying, Ribbon Wishes!"

This forest was like a giant maze, with a bunch of random twists and turns within every random direction. Running wouldn't get those mare's anywhere. They were to die in the forest of Canterlot. Even if somepony else would find their corpses, there would be no way out. That's how dreaded this forest is. Even more than the Everfree forest.

Running faster, I barely managed to spot the blue-coloured mare, along with the pink-coloured one as well. The sight just filled my heart with rainbows. But they had a plan up their sleeves. As I chased them, they ran up a hill, and I followed. They noticed a log next to the hill.

"Lights! Come on! Help me push this!"

Running up the hill, I saw a dark-brown blur headed towards me.

CRACK!

It sent me flying back. I had broken my wings. Blood poured down my body and legs, ultimately reaching the ground. But I couldn't give up, not now. Barely managing to pull off the slightest bit of my hood, I managed to reveal my horn. It glowed with an eerie green colour, teleporting me right in front of those damned ponies. I managed to land a kick on both of them, but I fractured the Blue unicorn's neck.

"Shining!"

"Ribbon...r-run...."

Those were the unicorn known as 'Shining Lights' last and final words, as I impaled her with an axe, right where her heart should be. Her amber eyes closed, and blood spewed all over. Her friend, Ribbon Wishes, screamed so loud and dashed away. She was so dumb. Using my magic, I sent the axe straight at her.

It was more painful, considering she turned her head back at me, with her ruby eyes full of tears. She screamed as she saw the axe, as it slashed her face. The only noise other then the dead leaves rustling in the wind, was the sound of blood spewing and flesh ripping.

I trotted away. I knew my work for today had been done. I was the feared serial killer of Canterlot, and not even Celestia was able to stop me. My wild mane was dyed a fuchsia shade. The cloak covered most of my body, but some was able to be seen. My coat was a light pink shade. It had been done. Nobody would know the real me.

A couple of hours later...

Patrol pony's POV:

It was really early in the morning. It was almost 3.AM., but I was already patrolling the forest, though I was able to spot...All lot of red. On closer inspection, it were the corpses of 2 mares.

Cookie Crumbles had already called me about a death in the mountain of Appaloosa this morning. A vampony was the suspect. It seems Equestria's sanity won't last longer.