Seven

"So on a scale of Ryan Gosling to Young Leonardo DeCaprio- how sexy was he shirtless?" Sage asks me.
We were now back at my house, everyone was sobered and over their hangover, simply lounging around the house on a Saturday night.

We were all in our pajamas pants and I had just explained to them my encounter with Mr. Valente.

"A young Leo," I answer truthfully and Violet swoons. "Was he sweating?" She asks and I nod.

"He totally knew it was you!" Aryiana tries to convince and I shrug.

"Why wouldn't he have approached me in a more appropriate manner then?" I ask and that makes her pause for a moment.

"Maybe he didn't want to." Sage offers and I bite the inside of my cheek. I had not battled that thought in my head and doing so now was nauseating.

"You were doing squats in front of him in shorts and a sports bra. He was staring at your ass the whole time." Violet says, stretching out on my bed.

My body was still hot from earlier at the gym and yet I was trying to convince myself that he didn't remember who I was. "Oh you lucky cunt." Sage groans and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just eager to see how he'll act on Monday." I mumble and tug off my Hollister sweatshirt and toss it over to my hamper.

"What if he acts oblivious?" Aryiana asks me and I already see Sage smirking from the corner of my eye.

"Set his ass up!" She squeals and Violet scoffs, "You want Marley to spark a conversation in which will lead him to admitting he was there with her as her 'personal trainer'." Violet corrects dramatically and I smile at them.

"I just don't know how to. But I'm sure I'll think of something." I assure them and Sage yawns and lays down across Violet.

"I love how interesting this is getting. I have a very good feeling about this book." Violet whispers and I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I ask her and she looks at Aryiana.

"Mr. Valente has no worries about his... Extra curricular activities. He can do a he pleases." Aryiana puts her input and Sage clears her throat. "He can do who he pleases." She adds and I widen my eyes.

"What are you all insinuating?" I ask and Sage bursts out into laughter.

"If he did know it was you at the gym which he more than likely did because he's clearly not an idiot- he wants something." Sage finally responds with a wide grin plasters across her face.

"Or you to be more specific." Violet whispers and I scrunch my face up.
Nobody on this Earth wanted me- especially not somebody like Mr. Valente.

"You guys are funny. Please let's just stick to the core idea of my book please." I say and my three friends glance at each other and then back at me.

"Alright." They harmonize and I frown. "Why are you guys acting like you know something or keeping something." I complain and fold my arms across my chest. "We're not. Let just see how he acts on Monday." Aryiana states and I nod and move towards my windowsill and sit back.

The girls continue to converse back and forth and I let my mind drift away. I was eager to begin my first sex scene for Impulse and then I wondered...would Ms. Evelyn remain the main character of my book?

I woke up in the middle of the night due to the fact I was cold. I fell asleep at my resting place on the windowsill and slowly opened my weary eyes.

Sage had a piece of pizza on her chest and excessive snoring. Violet was curled up in a ball next to her.
I smiled to myself and stretched then looked over at my digital clock that read 3:20 AM.