Chapter #1

Arianna awoke to the sound of her phone playing her favorite song. Angel With a Shotgun by The Cab. Her mother called her down to breakfast, and as she got out of bed, she saw a note with a small box next to it on her bedside table. It wasn't there last night. Arianna looked at the note.
'Hi sis!
I made you this.
I love you!!!
♥️- Austin'
It was from her younger brother. In the box was a beautiful homemade rock necklace. It had a small smooth blue stone wrapped in black thread. It had obviously taken hours to create. Arianna got out of bed and went to her closet. She easily found her favorite pink silk shirt and jean skirt. She slipped on her light pink high tops, and walked down the stairs.
Suddenly, the world went dark.
She woke up.
Arianna sat up and.....
Ouch!!!
She bumped her head on the roof of their makeshift home. The tent was barely big enough for her family. She had 4 siblings and no parents. They were on the run ever since they escaped the orphanage. Arianna got up and stepped over her siblings, careful not to step on them or wake them. The smell of the dirty rags which they've been wearing for weeks stung her nose. She went into the woods to try to find clover or some berries, just so they could have breakfast. She hadn't eaten in days, and was tired of the hunger. Arianna had found a small patch of raspberries when she heard a man. "It looks like they went past here. They might still be close by. We'll find them soon. Search the area!" NO! We have to move NOW! They're here! She grabbed a handful of berries, not caring about the thorns piercing her hand, and raced back. Arianna started shaking each child awake and had them pack their things, even though they had very little. She stuffed some berries into each child's mouth. Leaving only one for herself. She was, however the oldest, and promised her mother on the day of her untimely death, to take care of them. And she planned on keeping that promise.
Grrrrrrr went her stomach.
I know. I can survive a little longer. We'll get food soon.
Hi! This is a ORIGINAL STORY!!! NOT COPIED OR INSPIRED FROM ANYTHING AND IS JUST AN IDEA THAT CAME TO MY HEAD!!!!! Just wanted to get that out of the way. I've heard of some people who created an original story and were accused of copying. I don't want that to happen to me too. Thanks for reading this chapter! Next one will be out soon!

Word count: 454

Bye!
♥️- Aimee~Chan (Author)