Chapter #3

Hi! Just wanted to say, shoutout to KawaiiCookies4life
She's been there from the beginning, and was my VERY FIRST view ever.
So thanks!
And thanks to all of you others that are still here. It means a lot to me.
You guys are the reason I'm up at 1am writing with one hand.
Here's what you've been waiting for!
(Probably what you've been waiting for all your life.)

Arianna: Main character. 17 years old.
Connor: 15
Brooke: 12
Patrick: 9
Abby: 6

"Ok. Get out you dork. We're here." I said laughing. "Whatever weirdo." Riley joked back. I don't remember a life without Riley. She's been there since I was little. Our moms are almost as close as we are. It's crazy actually. "So......." Riley slowly exclaimed, looking at me like she wanted something. Oh no. "Yeeeesssssssssss???????" I replied, playing with her. I knew what she wanted, I just didn't want to answer. "You and Grey........ I say you guys talking after Calculus. It looked lik-" "I know what it might've looked like. But I swear, he was just asking about the project in English on Romeo and Juliet. Nothing else." Lie. My first lie to Riley. He asked me on a date. Tomorrow.
We stayed there for what seemed like forever. I hope the others got to a safe spot. We were all terrified. We were ALWAYS terrified. I could tell by the way Abby clutched on to me. I could tell by the way Patrick cried every night. I could tell by the way Brooke asked me each day when we'd be safe. She was always hopeful. And I hope she always will be. I could tell by the way Connor tried his best to be tough for us all, but at rare moments, he accidentally lets it slip in front of me. I can tell by the way I feel. Every day, sad that my siblings can never have a normal life. I know they'll always come for us. They wouldn't let us get away. That made me terrified too. But I'll let my siblings have hope.
Hope that they'll stop one day.
Hope is one of the only things keeping us alive at this point.
"Are they gone?" Abby whispered with those big adorable eyes. I put my finger to my lips shaking my head no. "There's no one here." "I thought I heard something though." "It was probably an animal or the wind or something." "Ok. Wanna get lunch?" "Sure. Olive Garden?" "I need their breadsticks."
(Seriously guys. I NEED Olive Garden.)
"I know. They're amazing." "C'mon. Lets go. I'm starving."
(OMI. I'm actually starving. I have a burning PASSION for food, and I'm like torturing myself, because there's like SO much talk of food! I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!!!! And my parents literally JUST went to Olive Garden too. WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!
It's seriously insane how I'm still so skinny. I feel like I'm gonna become like a food zombie. FOOD!!!!!!!!!!
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Sorry for ranting in the middle of the chapter.)
Actually, I should probably end the chapter here cuz I know you all are probably waiting.
Sorry again for the wait.
My parents are taking my phone everyday at 5.
I just had it tonight because my dad wasn't feeling well, so he just let me have it for tonight.
So anyways, school's starting soon, so I'm not gonna be uploading as much because of school and the new phone rule.

Sorry this chapter's so short.

Word count: 588

Bye my fire bunnies!
♥️- Aimee~Chan