Sodapop Curtis #2

Warning: smut (a lot more than usual), smoking, black out (alcohol poisoning), cursing
Word count: 2042
Notes: I do not really know what Alcohol Poisoning is, but I used it anyway... So sorry if its not right or whatever
Originally published: July 27, 2017
Edited: March 11, 2018

You and your boyfriend Sodapop had been together for a long time. The gang excepted you as one of their own, and you where very loyal. You slept over at the Curtis house often, since both you're parents are abusive.

"Hey, Doll" Soda whispered, lifting the blankets off of your body. "Sodapop can I sleep please?" You said groggily. You felt chills rush threw you as he placed his lips on your neck.

"Aw come on Baby, the gangs waiting for you to wake up so we can all hang out." He whispered against your skin.

"Goddamn it Soda." You mumble. He lifted you up bridal style, you grabbed the small blanket, somehow covering yourself like you where 2 and rested your head on Sodas shoulder.

"Do you feel sick?" He questioned, planting a kiss on you're forehead. "No, I'm tired and just want to sleep." He brought you out into the living room, and the gang was glued to the TV.

"Hey sleeping beauty's awake!" Two-bit called.

Soda put you down and you sat down on the floor in front of the TV, next to Two-bit and Soda taking his spot next to you.

"Johnnycake, you got a cancer stick?" You look back at him as he digs in his pocket and grabs you a cigarette.

"Need a light, kid?" Dal asked, holding a lighter. You nodded and he lit it for you, handing it back. You took a drag resting your head on Soda.

Soda rested his hand on your leg and you bit your lip, making him scoff. You looked at him and he smiled and tilted his head to the room. You nodded.

"Sodapop can I please just go back in the room." You mumbled looking down. "Fine. I'm gonna take a nap with you in a few..." He said annoyed. You got up and he winked at you.

•Soda POV•

"Is the broad okay?" Johnny whispered as she walked back to the room. "I don't know. Maybe she's getting sick." I shrugged my shoulders and Johnny did the same, gluing his eyes back to the TV screen.

I was trying to focus on the show, but I couldn't.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna to take a nap with Y/n, I'll see you guy in a little bit. I got up and went to the room, to see her tangled in the blankets.

•Y/n pov•

I heard Soda walk in so I open my eyes and looked at him. He got under the covers with me and held me close, placing a bunch of kisses on my neck.

"Soda, we've never did it with them here before." You sighed and faced him. "Just be quite then." He said lifting up your chin. "Come on Soda." You felt dizzy, but you didn't want to say anything.

You seen everything spinning, and before you knew it, your vision became dark and you blacked out.

"Y/n?!" You heard your name being repeated. It sounded like Soda you open your eyes to see Soda overtop of you with tears rushing down his cheeks.