Christmas Undertale

Don't play video yet!!!!!

Y/n POV

"WAKE UP Y/N! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Ahh Christmas. The day where you don't get any sleep. Normally people say that they're the ones waking people up. Nope. I wake up to a child and grown up skeleton jumping on me and telling me to wake up. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry. My name's Y/n. And I live with monsters Underground.

It all started when I fell down after Frisk, and met these really cool monsters. At first they wanted to kill me, but now they're my best friends! We were all great, me even having a boyfriend, Sans, but that was until Frisk decided to explain what Christmas was. Now everyone is hyped about it, and now that the day has arrived, everyone wants to see what they got. We had Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys sleep over.

"Hey punks! Christmas won't wait for anyone ya know! Let's get a move on!" That's Undyne.  Head of the royal guard. And a fish lady who kinda smells like fish sticks.

I walked downstairs to see the Christmas tree covered in presents. "Uhhhhhhhhh. Guys.... the presents are supposed to go under the tree. Not on it."

"REALLY OLDER HUMAN? FRISK SAID WE NEEDED TO DECORATE THE TREE THOUGH!"

"Don't worry about decorating it Pap. Let's first get the presents off the tree."

"OKAY!"

After we were done, I noticed that Sans wasn't there.

"Hey everyone, where's Sans?"

"u-um I think h-he's outside."

"Thanks Alphys."

"All of you guys can start opening presents without me it's fine."

After some loud cheering, I got my coat and boots on then went outside.

Sans' POV

I've been waiting outside for Y/n to show for about 3 hours. I can't wait to see her face. Suddenly the door opened.

"Hey San- SANS! Mmmmmm"

The last part was muffled from the gigantic snowball I threw at her. Once I saw her face I started laughing.

"You bonehead! Get me out of here!!"

"Why? Is it because it's too cold?"

"No. Now don't start another horrible day with puns. I don't wanna get sick."

"What sick of puns? I don't think you can so that. It's snow not fair."

"Shut up Sans. I don't wanna get sick. "

"Fine. How about if I get you out you go on a date with me?"

"Why did you need to ask bonehead? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Don't you mean grillfriend?" I waved to Grillby walking by.

"Ugggggggggggggg help Sans!"

"Fine I will. I will. Geez."

She acts just like Papyrus sometimes to puns. But I love her.

Time skip

Once we got inside there was a karaoke machine playing.

"OH GOOD BROTHER! YOUR HERE! NOW LET'S SING!"

Before I knew what was happening, I was pulled up on stage, and I was singing with Papyrus.
(Play video at top)

"So who got you this bro?"

"Y/N!"

I glared at Y/n. Oh you little... my thoughts got interrupted when I heard an adorable kitten sneeze from Y/n.

Everyone gushed.

"Stop *sneeze* looking *sneeze* at me! *sneeze* I'm sick *sneeze* because of
*sneeze* Sans!"

After processing a few minutes, I noticed on what she said.

"WaityoursickI'msorryletmegetyouaanketandsesoupjustrelaxandgetbetterdon'tdieonmeokay?"

After I finished making a Y/n burrito, and everyone left, she stopped shivering.

"I hate you."

"But we're still on for the date right?"

"Sure Sans"

"Yes!"

I silently cheered.

"But after I'm not sick okay?"

"Alright."

Knew I should've not done that prank.