6 years later -part 2

Itachi POV

Buzz... Buzz....

I groaned as I almost punched my alarm clock. And tried to shake away the remanense of drowsyness. And then grogily forced the covers off of me and got up.

It was so quiet that I almost felt held down by the silence. I miss the sounds of pans and pots being thrown around. The loud "Get up Tachi!! Your gonna be late - You know!!". I missed the light kiss left on my lips as I walk out of the door heading for work at the Uchiha corps. I miss the loving kiss when I return from an exhausting day at work and the "Okaeri Tachi". I missed everything. I miss Naruto.. I miss his smile. His sun kissed hair. His everything.

And I ruined it. Well not me but that red haired slag. Uzumaki Karin. That bitch sabotaged me. She slipped in the Uchiha corps (don't ask me how.) And threw a pill in one of the beers I was drinking that day. And when I was going home she dragged me into a car and drove me home. And then suddenly I was starting to see Naruto beside me. Rubbing my thigh. Kissing my lips. I don't know why.. But my hazy mind was conflicting my decisions. So I went with it.... Then I started seeing Karin when we were at home so I tried to fight her but something drained me. Probably the drug she slipped in my drink. And I felt weak as she bound my hands and feet with a rope. I then started screaming profanities at her to get the fuck off but then she put masking tape on my mouth. Then... Omg... Then she forced a needle into my wrist and it had a parilysing drug in it. By then my eyes were glistened with tears but I didn't let them drop. Next I couldn't feel anything from my head down... Then she started feeling me up while taking the ropes off knowing I couldnt move a muscle and I grew enraged that I had grown a boner then she forced herself on me..

And .. Then he came in.. Right in the middle... He screamed at me and I couldn't help the tear that fell from my eye.. He wouldn't forgive me... And I was right... He didn't because after the drug wore off I shoved her off me and nearly killed her if Sasuke didn't stop the knife going straight for Karin's head. I was satisfied to see the fear on her face. She fucked up my life. She fucked up Narutos life. She fucked up our lives. Luckily Sasuke reminded me that we could put her in prison because of drug possession, harassment, rape, and much more. So instead of knocking her out permanently it was just temporarily. The cops had nothing on me when she had cuts all over her body. They had no proof. Luckily we got a shot of her spiking my drink at work and footage of her driving towards my house. Apparently she did this because 'Me and Itachi are meant to be together!!' And 'Naruto stole my husband' and 'That little fag has all the Uchihas wrapped around his fingers. Even Madara!!' Or 'We have a baby together!! Its still growing inside me!!!!'. Immediately I denied her accusation and explained to the cops about her restraining order which was another thing against her. She was put in a cell for life. Thank god but since then I couldn't find Naruto anywhere. I looked everywhere. Sasuke was acting weird for a short bit of time but then he went back to normal. Ever since then I've acted cold to everyone except Sasuke and my parents. I really miss naruto.

Currently I'm at work with Sasuke and we're about to go for coffee. A few colleagues have recommended a place called 'the ninja lounge'. Sounds interesting. But I feel like something... I don't know... Something is about to happen.