pheeww...

Naruto POV

It was currently after rush hour and I was splayed out across the counter cause the now near empty cafe was deserted of life. I groaned as my stomach rumbled in protest. I then patted it.

"Hold on lunch is in 15."

I mumbled to my organ not really caring that it couldn't speak back. I then heard the bell ring again and kept my eyes on the floor

"Welcome to the ninja lounge. What would you li-"

"Naruto?"

Never had my head snapped so fast. I remembered that voice. Sasuke.

"SASUKE!!!"

I then jumped on him while he groaned when he almost toppled over.

"When did you get back?"

"About 5 months ago! I was going to ring you but I guessed you had a new number since the number was unavailable and I didn't want to go to your work. You know.... Too risky."

We finally stood up straight as Sasuke had a light smile on his face but then it suddenly changed to an expression of shock then panic.

"Naruto! Hide! Itachis coming. He got held back by a co worker outside. You need to leave before he sees you."

In fear I jumped back behind the counter and scrambled to the staff area where Sakura was on her phone with a coffee. She looked at me in surprise.

"Na-"

"Sakura-chan! Can you please take the toll. Please for about 20 minutes. Please. I'm begging you."

"What?? Why??"

"Please. I... Umm... Well you see... I.. Uhh... Kinda forgot Itatsu's lunch. So I have to go."

"Oh.. Naruto I can go give Ita-chan his lunch."

I kinda grimaced at the way she reffered my child. She didn't even know him.

"No. No. That's fine. I'll take it. Just hold the toll please Sakura-chan."

She sighed then with a scowl she strolled out in a pissy attitude leaving me confused. Did she really want to go see Itatsu that much? Anyways I walked out the back door checking for ravenette hair. Coast is clear so I then sneakily went to the shop to buy myself lunch. Hehe. I very finely dodged a bullet.

Sasuke POV

Wow. Narutos home. Dobe should've tried to contact me. Arse. I got interrupted by the ringing of the bell.

"Sasuke"

I turned to face my brother.

"Hn?"

"What did you get us?"

I just walked upto the counter and saw the door open. Then I saw a girl with pink hair with a shit load of make up on. Like what is this? A whorehouse? Her skirt was so short it made me cringe. Then suddenly my nostrils were assaulted by expensive perfumes that smell disgusting.

"Why hello sir. What would you like today?"

She tried flirting with me. Keyword: tried. I just crinkled my nose in disgust.

"Get us two ... Uhh... S-ranked coffees. We're staying here."

She just smiled then leaned forward.

"Would you like anything else? "

She whispered in my face while I scowled at her.

"No."

I bit out harshly. She pouted while I walked away to Itachi who was sitting at a table next to a window. We just sat in silence while I looked at my indifferent brother. He grew into ice after the incident. I may not like that my brothers suffering but he needs to get his head out of his arse. (hypocrite) And I'm also thinking of pushing them two back together since Narutos back. I want my brother happy with Naruto and my nephew.