7-Twins and Him

Your POV

I walked into the host club, "Hello." I smiled towards Haruhi noticing she was only a few feet away. I gently walked towards her, "Haru..." I got cut off by fan girls rushing in, "We're so sorry Haruhi. We made you wait."

Haruhi smiled at them the nodded to me before taking them off to a table. I went to talk to Kyoya, "Now what did you guys want again?" Kyoya smiled, scary, "I'm glad you ask. Well, you're the adjustment manager." I nodded, "So I heard."

Kyoya sighed, "It means you'll watch us. You'll tell us how to adjust ourselves to get even more girls to like us. To other visitors, it'll look like extreme host hopping syndrome."

I shook my head, "That's plain crazy." Kyoya smirked, "But it's true." I want to roll my eyes... So bad. But I can't cause he's here. He smiled, "there's an open slot in the twins' group. Join them."

-----
I sat with the twins wanting to throw up the entire time. Brotherly love... Forbidden... Twins... Identical... Connection... Wait for what again?

They began playing a game which made me a lot happier. "Which one of us is Hikaru?" They asked after switching a lot. He's on the left.

The girls all thought he was on the right though. Haruhi walked by so I got up and joined her. Then her and I got roped into it. So they switched around again. I smiled, I'm sure I know.

We both in unison pointed at the twins. "This one is Hikaru and you're Kaoru." Scary! That was in unison like these twins. They told us we got it wrong.

I smiled weakly, "No I'm sure I'm right." Haruhi said, "No I know I'm right. You may look alike but you two act very differently."

Then they began demanding an explanation on why. They were really surprised we could tell the difference. Haruhi started to tell them how she could tell the difference as I walked away.

After I got to Kyoya I said, "Uh it's okay. What I found most interesting was the game they have..." Then there were loud noises. I turned around to see the twins throwing stuff at each other really fast.

-----
After a little bit, like a week I was at the club again. Today it was only me and the other hosts. The twins were grinning at Haruhi, "So we'll get to come to your house..." Then they stared their twincést thing and I turned around tuning them out.

I'm not hearing that today. Not today.

-----
I glanced at the boy that had just run in. "King, I want to be your apprentice!" Of course, Tamaki ended up accepting. I feel that this boy isn't her for all girls. He's too young. Is it one?

The boy I found out is named Shiro. I sat with him and Tamaki today. My stomach is starting to turn. I'm going to have to do something, aren't I? I let out a big breathe.

"She doesn't look like a mermaid she looks like a carp!" Tamaki started fumbling and I could feel the girl getting upset. I smiled, "Tamaki it's okay. I'll tell her." Then Tamaki went silent.

I smiled tilting my head, look sweet and cute. I took a big breathe, "Well Tamaki would be scared to say it. But Miss, most women want lips like yours. They're so full. They're pretty." The girl smiled, "Oh my gosh. Thank you."

I smiled, "No I'm just rephrasing it for Shiro. He just said you have lips like a carp. Cause they're a fish with full lips too." She stood up, "Well thank you, Shiro. That's very kind of you." And with that, she calmly walked out the doors.

I sighed, "Tamaki do better at damage control. And Shiro... Never ever, tell a girl that they look like a carp." Shiro pouted looking at the floor.

Shiro started trying to define everyone. Haruhi as a cross-dresser made me giggle. He hit the nail on the head. Then he eventually got to me, "And somebody definitely has to have a crush on her. She's the sane one out of all of you!"

-----
Renge came out declaring Shiro the naughty boy type a few days ago. But no, that's not it. Yesterday the club and I stood watching him. He sat beside this girl, Hina, that he has a crush on.

I like this it's nice. I leaned back into the wall listening to the beautiful music yesterday.

Today Tamaki was yelling. Then I looked at the cause, Shiro stealing his customers. And it was the end of club time so Shiro got a kiss on the cheek from two of the girls.

I watched as Kyoya lead the girls out. Then Shiro grinned, "Bye guys!" Then he grabbed my wrist. He took me down the hall. We stopped halfway down the hall, "You're like a big sis." I smiled, "Thanks Shiro that's nice of you to say." Then I ruffled his hair.

He shooed my hand away, "So... Why do you have that eyepatch." I weakly smiled, "My eye got injured. I can't see out of it, so I just cover it up." Shiro nodded, "Okay. And if you date anyone... Those guys in there... They're crazy."

I nodded, "I know." Then he nodded to me and ran off down the halls, me watching him leave.

Originally Posted - July 31, 2017
Most Recent Update -July 10, 2019