11. A New Day

(PV)

It was the next day. The sun awakened and rose up from the dark sky. Hana and Genji were sound asleep in bed. Their clothes where thrown everywhere across the room. It was just a mess. Hana laid her head on Genji's chest while the cyborg cuddled with her. The two had a blast from last night...literally. Genji and Hana shot out so much cum, to the point where it left them sore. A beam of light got through a crack from the curtain and landed on Genji's face. He felt the suns light warm up his face, causing him to wake up. He felt Hana's body on his and had to slowly slip out without waking her up. A couple times he had to gently wiggle around to get her to roll off of him, but eventually she was off. Genji stood up from the bed and changed into his clothes from last night, then headed downstairs. Everyone was awake and eating breakfast. They all looked at him with smirks and smiles. Giggles were heard too. Genji's face turned a little red, "w-what?..."

Jesse McCree tilted his cowboy hat as he cocked his head "Sayyy Genji, how did you sleep last night?" McCree teased him. "Well...last night was pretty fine..why?" Genji said as he filled a cup of coffee.

"Anything happen last night?..." Jesse said with a chuckle.

"What are you trying to get out?" He took a sip of his coffee.

"Ahhh nothing! I'm just picking on ya!" McCree then gave him a wink.

Genji blushed and everyone saw. They all giggled.

"Is Hana still asleep Genji?" Angela asked as she stood up and placed her finished dish in the sink. "Uh-...why are you asking me?"

"Well.. we all know what happened between you two last night. And we all know you slept in her room.. so?.." she blurred out. The cyborg then became a water hose and sprayed out his coffee "A-ANGELA?!?"

"What? You guys were really loud." She laughed then mimicked the couple from last night " 'awhh Genji!~' "

Then the other members joined in too. " 'OHH HANA!~ AWWW GENJI!~' "

Genji's face was bright red. "Alright! I get it...!" The members laughed and slowly stopped teasing.

Meanwhile, Hana woke up and realized Genji was no longer with her. She changed and went downstairs to where the voices where being heard. Of course, all eyes where on her. Hana greeted everyone with a smile and a good morning, then focused her attention on making herself breakfast. Genji lightly smiled at her as he helped her cook. The audience sitting at the table watched, while the couple secretly acted all lovey dovey to each other. Angela interrupted them with a fake cough. "Hana, so how do you feel?" Hana smiled "I'm okay...ill be fine". Angela patted her shoulder "I hope so, because you will be training today out in the field."

Hana's eyes widened with happiness "do you mean it?..."

Angela nodded "of course!"

Hana let out a big smile "Alright!"