31. Coincidence

(Play video)

Lucio stepped forward to confront the Demon. Hana grabbed Lucio by the arm, "Don't..." The dark skinned man tugged his arm back and kept walking towards Genji.

"N-NOOO! Pl-PLEASE GO!... DON'T MAKE ME BECOME A M-MURDERER!..." Genji cried out.

Hana tried stopping Lucio, but from behind, Angela held her down. "LET GO OF ME YOU SLUT!!!" She yelled and yelled towards the angel. Meanwhile, Lucio was a few feet away from Genji. The man with the dreads took out his weapon and aimed it towards the cyborgs head.

"LUCIO! DON'T YOU DARE—!" Hana yelled out with anger.

At that point, Genji lost control of his body. The demon was fully in control. Once it realized what was going on, he drew out Genji's sword. Lucio and the demon were a few feet apart, ready to battle. In the background, Hana was struggling to get out of Angela's hold. "GET OFF OF ME!" Hana said with hatred towards the angel, "AREN'T YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?!"

Angela stood silent, until...

"It would have never worked between you both anyways..."

Hana's eyes widened from what she had said.

"YOU BITCH!" At that moment, Hana snapped. Her body exploded with hot steam coming out. Angela flew off and rolled into the wall, she banged her head and fell unconscious, and suffered from some 1st degree burns. The explosion caught the two other men's attention. Lucio realized that something must have happened to Hana. He began to skate to her, but then he noticed a strange figure standing up in the middle of the hot mist.

"Hana!" He called out to her. "Are you okay?! Where are you?"

A growl was heard from inside the mist. Lucio stared at the misty figure. He took a small step forward, "...Hana?"

A second growl was heard.

"It is not Hana anymore." Zenyatta said as he appeared from behind Lucio and the demon.

Genji's body turned and tried to strike the omnic, but zen placed a sleeping orb on him. Lucio watched as the cyborg landed on the ground, face first and butt up, then he glanced towards the omnic.

"Come out hana." The omnic said.

The mist faded and there she was. The demonic side of Hana appeared. She didn't seem too happy.

Lucio stuttered, "t-that's her?..."

"Yes. She is just like Genji. Isn't it a coincidence?" Zenyatta chuckled.

"What is?"

"That two strangers come together and fall in love, and once they do, something triggers inside of them. Or... something awakens inside of them."

Lucio's eyes widened.

"Both are weapons of destruction. If they go out of control, or end up in the hands of the enemy.. then they can conquer and cause mad destruction," Zenyatta finished off seriously.

Lucio glanced at Genji, then towards Hana.

"Can we save them?"

Zenyatta stood silent.

Lucio didn't bother to get an answer out of him.

All of a sudden, Hana had enough. She bolted towards the two. Zenyatta threw a sleeping orb towards her, but she countered it by burning the ball as it got close to her.

Zen and Lucio both split up and tried to stop the demon, to get Hana back to her human senses.

Hana chased after zen.

Meanwhile, Genji woke up to his normal self. He was in the middle of a battle field. The cyborg glanced around. He saw a demon fighting Zenyatta, and the man with dreads healing Angela.

Genji stood up and limped towards the healers. Genji softly whispered, "A-Angela...?" He looked around, "where's Hana?.."

Lucio noticed Genji. The dark skinned man quickly drew out his gun and aimed it towards the cyborg. "What are you?..." Genji stared at the weapon with a serious face. Lucio yelled out, "What are you!"

"I have a body of an omnic, but a heart of a Man..."

From that response, Lucio lowered his weapon. "Help me get her out of here. She's injured."

Genji didn't hesitate, he grabbed Angela and cradled her away to safety. Seconds later, Lucio ran to help Zenyatta with Hana. The omnic was discording the female, trying to make her weak, but it did not do much. Balls of fire flung towards the omnic, but luckily, none hit. From behind the demon, Lucio used his boost to get close to Hana. Once he was at a certain distance, he threw himself onto Hana and bear hugged her to the ground.

It caught the demon off guard. It's body began to overheat, so it would be able to burn Lucio off.

Lucio yelled out, "Hurry! Put her to sleep while she's unable to burn the orb!"

Zenyatta nodded and threw the sleeping orb onto Hana.

Seconds later, Hana's body stopped moving, and light snores was heard. Lucio released Hana and rolled next to her. He suffered minor burns, but overall he was okay.

"Thank you. If it wasn't for you, I would have been melted into the ground," The monk chuckled out. Lucio was breathing heavily, "I-is this why you needed my help?"

"Well, the reason why I sent for you, is because I needed assistance with Genji. But, now I know this situation is much bigger than I thought."

"Because of Hana?" Lucio healed himself up and got back on his two feet.

"Not only that, but because now I know that he's still alive...," Zenyatta said with a stern voice. Lucio shook his head with confusion. "Wait, knowing that who's alive?"

"Diablo..."
_______________________

Sorry guys that this took forever! I've been playing overwatch and been trying to get as many lootboxes as I can since the new event came out! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! There is more to come! Please follow, like, comment, and add to your library for any info! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

YT Video: Diablo - piano