My Old Wattpad Stories

Guess whos back and better than ever (It's not me). I had a friend of mine read all of her old edgy poetry on wattpad a few days ago, and I was cleaning out my old social media accounts I've had since middle school and I just realized "Shit I thought I was edgy." The first thing I ever wrote on wattpad was a Kian and Jc fanfic and just like thinking back to the little I remember about it I thought I was the shit. I was like "Man I'm a great writer, like let's completely disregard the writing process and just write some shitty fanfic." And it was BAD. And then there was something borrowed that I actually go a decent amount of reads on, and I thought I was fucking edgy once again. Which just like the other fanfic RIP Something Borrowed. Luckily I was never on that made a really deep poetry book, or some smutty fanfic about a YouTuber, because that would be unfortunate. I was also going through my Polyvore account and going through my old outfits and like recalling my fashion sense. Before Middle School I was very against dresses and I liked those bulky ass sneakers that skater boys wore and I had these really cringy graphic tees, and I was one of those kids that was like "rawr im saying Hi in dinosaur," or whatever the fuck. And I was like let's wear jeans under a dress and wear those weird fingerless gloves and those sneakers boots.  Like I'm cringing rn thinking about it. But why did I think I was so edgy? Like I wasn't. And now I look at these kids just skipping that phase. And like cheers to you but also that phase is essential to development. Like it really is, I have no reasoning it just is.

P.S just reading some of these old rants is bad, why am I like this.