Moving In

The new house is a big stretch from our old house in Metali. I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind sharing a room with Cadenza again. It just that i dont want any of her 'girly' stuff on my side of the room. I helped dad pick it out of course.

   Our dad said we'll be going to Phoenix drop high? I believe. Cadenza and Laurence strickly said we have to go to school there for some odd reason. I'm guessing because of there friends there.

   I remember hanging out with Laurence and his friend. His friend always brought his two little brothers. I only know one of there names though. You couldn't really blame me either. I would only hang out with him, he seemed quite shy.

   "Hey sis. We're here. We need to get the biggest room before Laurence gets it." She said it in such a hurry i couldnt even understand half of what she said. Before i could even ask her to say it again she pulled me into the somehow.

   "Dude calm down. The biggest room is the one at the end of the hallway. Don't go wasting your breathe looking for the master bedroom." I said almost pulling her down to the ground to stop her.

   "Could you not call me 'dude' and almost pull me down Y/N. But thank you for remembering were our bedroom is." Cadenza said calmly but a little harsh on almost pulling her down part.

Laurence POV

   I could see Y/N struggling with Cadenza. I understood why. Cadenza is dragging her into the house! Oh no. They do get that master bedroom.

   "Hey dad were is the master bedroom?" I asked.

   "You're not getting it. If the girls dont get it it'll be crazy."he says slightly shivering.

   I didnt care listen to him. I ran into the house seeing Y/N running upstairs. I am no idiot. I knew she knew the whole entire house. I ran after her.

  When i caught up to her she was looking in one of the four rooms we have. I think the master bedroom was the second to the last room at the end of the hallway.

   As soon as i saw Cadenza coming up the stairs i see Y/N coming out of that one room. I dashed down the hallway. I heard Cadenza yelling at me to stop, that they claimed the bedroom.

   I quickly regreted looking behind me. I see Y/N running after me. I make a quick stop to grab the handle of the door and threw it open.

   "That's the wrong one laurence. We got the master bedroom" Cadenza yelled out of breath from following me and Y/N i guess.

   I didn't believe them. I turned around to the room I thought was the master bedroom. It was a flipping office sized room. I was ashamed of myself.

   " Cadenza do you have the keys for the bedroom? Oh and by the way bro even if you had chose the right room it would have been locked." Y/N said.

   Cadenza gave her a rustic looking golden key.

   "But how is it locked?" I asked clearly astonished.

   "Well daddy gave us the keys afyer he locked it."She said making locked it more ensuthiastic than she should have.

   "Fine you guys win! AGAIN! Twins-15 Laurence-1" I almost yelled storming out of the room.

Y/N POV

   Once laurence stormed out we split up the room in half. Since we have a giant closet we started there. Which consisted of 20 drawers, 10 i will have and Cadenza the other ten, about a 4 foot shoe rack on both sides of the closet, and a clothe rack about 6 feet long on both sides of the closet. We decided that Cadenza gets the right side and i got the left side. If you use one of the other persons drawer you have to pay 20 bucks a day to keep that twins stuff in there. If the twin doesnt pay it that twin's stuff will be taken out and will either be put in the good will box  if the 'warden' doesnt feel good but if she does she'll just put it on the floor.

   Next is the bathroom. It has 3 flipping sinks, which we decided to put our makeup on the two end ones and just have the middle one to wash our hands, then there is of course the toilet , the shower, and the bathtub.

   The main part of the bedroom was a 30 by 30 room. Cadenza got 15 of that and i got the rest of the 15. Once we finished our sides of our room we just started talking about random stuff we got off topic -because of Cadenza- and started talking about guys.

   "So Laurence was telling me about one of his friends that go's to pdh and i think you two will make such a cute couple. His name is-" i stoped her right there. I am not going to listen to her yammering about how i should date someone i don't even know. I needed to change the topic so badly!

   "Cadenza do you think we need to talk to F/N?" I quickly stamered.

   "No N/N. I think F/N will be just fine if we dont call her/him." She said not even noticing the nervousness in my voice.

   3 knocks came from the door. We had ganed familiar to dad knocking 3 times and Laurence knocking a quick 5 times.

   "Girls it is time for bed. So Goodnight my princess and my warrior." Our dad said on the other side of the door.

   "Okay Daddy! We love you."Cadenza said. Already changing to go to bed. I could hear footsteps walking a way and hearong i faint i love you too from dad. After i changed i saw Cadenza in bed asleep. I decide to play LOZ.

-
So this was 153 words long. But know it is 1,000 words long and i am so proud that im doing this. Even though i stopped watching aphmau. I did keep a little of the first part before i edited it. But in all of the i hope you enjoy it! And i love you all ♥