Poster Painting

Sunset Shimmer's POV
I walked into the hall and people gave me nasty glares so I walked over to Sweetie Bell, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. I picked up a paint brush and offered to help but they said no thanks.
"Sunset Shimmer! Over here!" Pinkie Pie shouted, waving her hands. I smiled and walked over, listening to all of the nasty comments and glares.
"I had no idea the whole school would be here" I sighed. Rarity and Pinkie looked at each other, then held up their band poster.
"Quite the eye-catching advertisement if I do say so myself" Rarity proudly spoke.
"And it smells like cake" Pinkie continued, Fluttershy looked confused.
"It does?" She asked, in a quiet town. Pinkie put it in her face and removed it for us to see sprinkles over her face.
"Er Fluttershy, you've got a little something uh" said Apple Jack, holding her laughter. Fluttershy rubbed her face, missing it completely.
"Did I get it?" She asked.
"Not exactly", Apple Jack replied.
"Good afternoon students I just wanted to tell you all how pleased I am that so many of you are going to in the first ever Canterlot High School musical showcase. This is a wonderful opportunity to raise money for all our after school programmes here at CHS, so keep working on those signs and posters it's going to be one of the most exiting events we've had at CHS since the fall formal" Principle Celestia said and everyone cheers turned to mumbles and a few glares sent my way. I slid down the wall and curled up into a ball.

** Time Skip **
"I'm never going to live that down!" I sighed, looking down.
"You were pretty bad at the fall formal." Quietly said Fluttershy.
"A demon. I turned into a raging she demon-" I was interupted by Pinkie. "And tried to turn everyone here into teenage zombies three personal operas already" she said really fast.
"Oh darling you have us and we forgave you for your past...
boo-boos." Rarity said sweetly.
"To be honest, I'd say the whole experience bought Canterlot High closer than ever before" Apple Jack announced.