Home

(A.N) Think of this picture in equestria and you're a four year old siren.

Adagio's POV
School was a hard time. We had tests and we got seven out of ten A+ so that's good. We haven't spoken to Y/n in a while, well since that boy asked her to be his girlfriend. It's now home time so we, Aria, Sonata and I, walked towards the exit, standing outside and waiting for Y/n. A few minutes later, she came out with that same guy, said goodbye I think, but then I think saw her wait I know I saw her walk in a different direction close to the park. I glared at the boy, realising they were holding hands and that that was a date. Aria and Sonata must have seen it to for they are glaring daggers at him. We went home without Y/n because she'll take to long and I don't think that she's forgiven us yet. We went home.

Meanwhile Y/n's POV
After Strudel and I had had our date, we went to practice our band. Our song had almost finished for the first round. This was our final practice and it sounded like this. And we have a new band member who will sing with us and she's called Colaratura.

 And we have a new band member who will sing with us and she's called Colaratura

(A.N) When it says pony change it to body.

She's really good with the singing and is going to wear something cool for round 1. Oh and before you ask anything, we completed the auditions.

Time Skip walking home.
I walked home with Galaxy because I didn't want Strudel to be shouted at. Once we were home, Galexy left and I walked into my home. I rushed upstairs to find Adagio, Aria and Sonata sitting on my bed.
"What are you girls doing in my room?" I questioned them and their eyes snapped to me.
"We saw you, you know? We told you that boys are always up to no good but you just deny us and you have only known him for like what? One or two months?" Adagio said, rubbing her temples while Y/n rolled her eyes at her sisters.
"Please, that was back in equestria like one thousand moons ago? Boy's are different now" I told them. My sisters sighed and got up, walking to the door.
"Alright but if he breaks your heart, we'll hunt him down" Aria called as they left my room. I sighed and went to sleep.

A/n: This is what your room looks like.