Sundaes and Bullet holes

The bullet hits us square in the chest. We fly through the air, landing on our back, a couple feet away from where we were standing before. 

  Damon walked towards us and smiles down at use, as we groan. "Not so bad, huh?" he asked us. 

 We sit up stiffly and shrug at him. "Yeah, I guess.." I said to him. Then Mindy and I unzipped our jacket, to see that the bullet was stop, and examined our KELVAR VEST underneath our coats. We pulled out the smothered bullet and feel the small dent inside.

  "Now you know how it feels, you won't be scared when some asshole pulls a stunt." he said while still smiling."

  I sat up and leaned on my elbows. "Wouldn't been scared anyways." Mindy said.

  "Yeah. Those assholes are pieces of shit.." I said smirking up at him

  Damon chuckles and pulls off Mindy's hat, ruffling her hair. While pinching my cheek.

  "That's my girls. 'kay, up we go." He pulled up Cindy before me'

  "Coupe more rounds, then home." he said while walking back.

  "Again?" Mindy asked as we were showing our depressing looks at each other, not wanting to go through this again. Though it maybe fun, but it sure was a kick to the chest/

  "Uh-huh." he said, before turning to us, reloading

  "Alright, but only if we go to Dairy Queen on the way back?"  Mindy said. We smiled at each other and then looked at our him next. 

  "Hmm. Okay. Two more rounds. No wincing, no whining, and you two go yourself a deal." he said smirking

  We faced him, arms stretched out, grinning.

  "I'm gonna get a hot fudge sundae." Mindy grinned.

  "Oh and I'm so getting that brownie earthquake." I smirked.

  "Good calls, baby dolls." he said. He takes aim and -BAM BAM!- cracks off two more rounds in the air.

  We were all scoffing out our ice cream and Mindy was downing her sundae. Fudge sauce was running down her lip and dropped out her jacket. I giggled against my spoon before seeing her wipe it off. She notice the three bullet holes.

  "Holy shit daddy! Look!" she laughed.

  "I know, honey. You did a great job today." he took another bite of his sundae.

  "Hey, have you two found out what you guys want for your birthdays?" he asked us.

  I thought about one. "Can I have a puppy..."

  Damon stopped and looked at me. "You want a dog?" he said to me.

  "Yeah. Like a cute fluffy one. Or maybe a black cat." I said before licking the hot chocolate fudge off my spoon.

  "A cat?" he questioned me. "Oh and I want a Bratz Movie-star Makeover Sasha." Mindy asked 

    Damon looked at us like was about to have a seizure or panic attack. Mindy couldn't hold back her laugh and I broke into my laugh to.

  "We're just fucking with you daddy." I said, before eating another scoop of my ice cream

  "Look, I want Bench-made model-42 butterfly knife..."

  "Oh, and I want two twin daggers and two sais."

  Damon looked like he could breath again and chuckle at us. "Oh girls, you always knock me for a loop." he joined the laughter with us

  (Third's Pov)

  --Timeskip after Dave thinks about being a superhero. Then they almost get mugged and Dave decided to make and order his costume--

  "So who was the hot girl you were talking too from before?.." Marty ask Dave as he was looking up from his comic book and wiggling his eyebrows

  Dave looked up from his book. "Just the new girl who has locker right next to mine." he smiled at his friend.

  "Oh, what's her name?" Marty asked as his other friend laughed

  "Uhhh....dammit, what was it?" he groaned in frustration, forgetting what it was. He tried to remember but it never popped in his head. He sighed and put his head down on his table, but accidentally hit his head hard.

  "Owwww..dammit."

    (Y/N's Pov)

  --Timeskip to the school--

  I was sitting by myself, like always do, at the lunch table. I was listening my music as I was eating my apple and water. I so zoned into my zoned, I finally noticed someone beside my side.

  I slowly turned and glance over to see Dave, who was holding his water bottle and smiling me. I smiled back at Dave before taking out one of my ear buds, and turning down my music. I looked up at him. "Hi.."

  "Hey. I saw you sitting all alone her, so I thought maybe I could join you." he said to me before pulling out an empty seat and sitting down next to me. I smiled at him.

  "Thanks, Dave. But wouldn't your friends get curious on where you are?" I asked before taking another bite of my apple. "No they'll understand." Dave said, looking at me with his..beautiful blue eyes, that i just notice.

  Wow, I'm dumb. But they look so soft and gentle. He also had nice face structure. I wonder what he looked like without his glasses. I bet he looked beautiful too.

  I smiled. "Well thanks for the company, Dave. I appreciated it." I said, before standing up and plugging back my headphones in, I was about to walk back. But...

  "Wait, what's your name again?" he asked me. I chuckled seeing he forget it. I turned to him, smiling  at him. " It's (Y/N)." I said before continuing to walk back to the doors.

  I then wrapped my bitten apple in a napkin and threw it towards the trash can, not turning around.

 (*Dave's Pov)

  This girl was giving me a fucking boner when I think about her. Everything about her. Especially their way her (S/C) skin looked so smooth. She must've went through puberty fast or something. Now, I saw her make an excellent in the trash can without looking and walking out the door. The way her (H/C), (H/T), (H/L) hair was flowing as she felt.

  "(Y/N)..." I mumbled. Remembering her name now, I won't be able to forget it. O then ran up to my friends, at our table. 

  "(Y/N). Her name is (Y/N)." I said in an excited tone and smiling at my friends.

  They were looking at each other before looking at me. "Does that mean you're totally over that big crush on Katie, now?" Marty said before taking a sip at his soda.

  "Yeah. I haven't thought about Katie ever since I met (Y/N). She changed me somehow." I smiled and chuckled.

  --Timeskip to Dave's house as he got his costume and tries it on, thinking himself strong--