What Do Think About Superheros?

(Y/N's Pov)

  I was walking to my locker and started taking stuff out my locker. I closed it back and leaned against my it, listening to my music. It was 'Humanoid' by Tokio Hotel. The school didn't end yet, so I waited for the bell to ring. I sneaked out of my class because the teacher was boring as hell'

  "Hey.." I heard someone beside me. i turned to see Dave and I smiled at him. I took out one of ear buds out. "Hey, Dave. What's up?" I asked. He leaned against his lock and looked at me. "What do you think about superheros? In your own opinion." he asked me.

  Well that was an easy one. "Well, in my opinion, I think they're great and wish they were real. There's a lot of crime out there and the police can't always be there. Someone has to take care of it." I said. I mean, the police aren't always the people have to rely on

  Dave looked down before looking back at me. "And,..what would you do if,..I don't know...a friend became a superhero? A really close friend. Like me." he asked.

  "Well, to be honest,...I would probably kiss him and date him for a while." I confessed. And that's the truth. Probably fall in love with him and marry him. The bell started to ring and every left from their classes. 

  I took out my headsets and passing them to Dave. "Here. Just give them back the day after tomorrow.." I started walking out. "See ya later, Dave" I called before walking out the door.

  I was in a hurry, to get home. I went to our apartment and through the door, I saw Mindy waiting. "Knew you would come early." she smirked. I smirked back and ruffled her hair. "Well, I wanted to hurry to see our new toys." I put my back my backpack down

  We walked up to see Damon at his desk sketching. "Sorry, girls. They called saying they gonna be running late and be here the day after tomorrow." he said to us.

  Mindy and I shrugged and practice. She was practicing on her punching bag and I was practicing on my samurai sword.

  --Timeskip Dave already gets beat up by those alley guys, telling the ambulance to hide his costume, and later on his dad asks if he's gay. Now back at school--

  (Dave's Pov)

  I was walking down the hall with Y/N's headphones in my hand. I just couldn't get her out of my head and I know my hormones were kicking in again. 

  "Hey Dave!" I heard Marty running up to me. I turned. "What's up man?" I asked him and we're still walking. "Guess what I found out?" Marty asked me. I had no clue and shrugged. "What?" "Katie thinks you're gay.." he chuckled.

  I looked at him "What?! What about Y/N? Does she think.." I stopped seeing Y/N walking down the hall and smiling at me. "Hi Dave.." I waved and smiled. "Hey Y/N." 

  I saw go off and I huffed out air. "Man,...Katie is out of my head for some reason and Y/N is just...filling it in." "And what about Katie?" 

  I sighed. "I don't know man..." I stop by my locker. 

  "Hey Dave.." I turned to see Katie in front of me. I forgot her locker is next to mine too. I looked to see if she was saying to another Dave. I turned she was looking at me.

  "Oh hey.." I looked down at my locker. I notice Marty and my other friend went somewhere else. 

  Katie walked up to me. "How are you? You look better." she complimented. 

  "I'm good. Yeah, much better." I said, still trying to unlock my locker and it did open.

  She smiled at me. "Hey, you're into comic books, aren't you?" I nodded. "Well, me and Erika sometimes hang out after school at this really great store Atomic Comics. They make the best white chocolate mocha latte." 

  I looked at my friends to see they were looking at me, and telling me to say yes.

  "Yeah?" I asked, turning back to my locker. "Well, I could buy you one sometime if you, you know, like, need someone to talk to." she offered. I turned backed to her. Man, I wish it was Y/N offering me that.

  "Sure. Thank you." I said. "Okay, sweet. Well, I'll see you later." she smiled and walked off.

  I saw her go off and then grabbed my stuff before closing my locker. I huffed and saw my friends walking up to me.

  "So, you're going out...with Katie." Marty said. I looked at him. "I know. But I wish it was Y/N, though." I told them.

  --Timeskip to Damon's apartment--

  (Back to Y/N's Pov)

  It was still early so I went to grab breakfast for us. I went to Damon's secret room and put in the code. 3690. The door unlocked and I opened it. I saw dad at his table, sketching out his next comic and Mindy fitting out on some guns.

  Dad looked at me. "Hey early birdie. Aww, you beat me to it. I wanted to get you girls breakfast, this morning." I smiled at put the coffees down and the bag. Mindy walked up and hugged me. i smiled and hugged back.

  "Eh, I got out of school early so I thought I might as well, get it on the way." I laughed and Damon laughed with me. "Happy birthday sweetheart. I already told Mindy that, while you were out." 

  I high-five him

  "Aww you should have waited for me, dad." I pouted and he smiled.

  "Well, now that you're here. You girls get your presents" He pulled out a small pick box and gave it to Mindy. Then gave me a big blue box and gave it to me. "Check this out.."

  Me and Mindy smiled at each other before opening up the wrappings. We pulled out the boxes. Mindy opened hers to see she got her  Bench made model 42 butterfly knife. In mine I got two twin daggers and sais. 

  We both gasped and hugged him. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Mindy said. We backed away, giving them a whirl.

  Mindy flipped tricked her knife as I tried out my daggers."Wow" i mumbled seeing how shiny. "Watch, dad." Mindy showed Damon her twirling trick and flipped it with her other hand.

  He watched us. "Okay, pop quiz. What's the proper name for one of those?" he pointed at Mindy's knife and asked her.

  "Easy, balisong, it's Filipino. Ask another." "Excellent. Good." he said.

  "Y/N. The AR-15 was a lighter. smaller caliber version of what design?" he asked me. "Eugene Stoner's AR-10. Now give me a hard one." I asked twirling the daggers with my wrists and fingers.

  He turned back to his desk. "The name of....Jon Woo's first full-length feature?" he mumble to us. "Tie han rou qing. The Young Dragons" i answered.

  Mindy did another trick. "Hey Dad, look." Mindy smiled. "Hey come on, you're not even looking."