I Only Need You

Nina was suddenly woken up after tumbling down the bed. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and saw that it was still 3 AM. Charioce came home earlier than expected today so they had an early dinner and watched an old action movie together. She must have fallen asleep halfway through the movie and was carried to bed.

Nina climbed back up on the bed, wanting to continue her sleep when she noticed that Charioce isn't on it. The room was pitch black and the only light came from under the door. She opened the door slightly and peeked out. Sure enough she saw Charioce working on his laptop in the living room. Nina sighed. He must've had to delay his work in order to come back home early. This made Nina feel really guilty. She wanted to do something for him in exchange. Right now she was worried about how tired he looks. He should really get some rest.

Since Charioce's back was facing the door, Nina slowly crept out of the room and into the kitchen. Trying really hard not to make any noises which is something really hard for her to do considering her clumsy nature.

......................................................................

It was a hard day at work today for Charioce. All of his rookie employees kept making mistakes that almost drove him crazy. Being the Chief department was not easy and he knew this but it was especially hard when your department was getting new workers. But Charioce was determined to get home early tonight. He hasn't seen Nina for quite awhile now. He couldn't stand it anymore

When he got home and saw how surprised and happy Nina was he was relieved. It was totally worth it. He feels so comfortable with Nina and enjoyed their time together though he wouldn't admit it out loud. Even if they only had dinner and saw a movie, he was still content.

Now at 3 in the morning, Charioce is still working on his proposal. He was dead tired. He has a day off tomorrow so he wanted to get work out of the way to go on a date with Nina.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a mug  was set on the table beside his laptop. He looked up and saw Nina's smiling face. The smile he loves most.

"What are you doing up this early?" asked Charioce.

"I should be asking you the same question. Still more work left?" Nina said as she sat down next to Charioce.

"Just a few more. Thanks for the....milk?"

"I'm not gonna make you any coffee so you can continue doing your work. I made you milk so you can feel relaxed and go to sleep."

"Why don't you go to bed first. I'm going to finish this up and go to bed."

"I know you mister and I don't believe you. You have a day off tomorrow so let's go to sleep now and do your work tomorrow."

"I can't do that, I want to go on a date with you tomorrow. I'm doing this for the both of us. Now go to sleep."

Nina pouted and was about to scold him when she saw his tired eyes and his incessant typing on his laptop. She knew he was doing his best to have some free time for them but she didn't want him to ruin his health.

Without any warning, Charioce felt Nina hugging him from behind. He suddenly froze from the sudden show of affection from his girlfriend.

Charioce recovered from his shock and let out a small sigh. He put his huge hands on her small ones and squeezed lightly.

"What's wrong Nina?" his voice filled with tender love for her.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, me too"

"And I know how hard you try for me but I don't want you to overdo it. You don't need to rush. We have all the time in the world together. Right now I just want you to get some rest. We don't even need to go out tomorrow. I'm just happy to have you here with me."

Charioce was always focused on not making Nina sad that he ended up making her worried instead. He decided to resigned himself to her request and leaned back on her until she yelped.

"Ugh, not here! On the bed! God you're heavy!"

Charioce chuckled and stood up. He pulled Nina up and carrief her princess style to the bedroom. All the while, she was blushing madly. He kissed her on the forehead as they both drifted off to sleep.

Yup, I only need you....

Yes! I did it! My very first fanfic on my favourite pairing. I know it wasn't the best but I wrote this because I just had to. Please don't roast me or hate me on this. I just hope you'll enjoy it!