ten

HANBYUL'S POV

It's recess and I decided to put my books into my locker.

"Byul ah, I really meant about what I wrote for you yesterday. I really love you. And I know that this is shocking but.. Hoshi guy is Kwon Soonyoung..
- Soonyoung aka Hoshi."

Uhh..........

SOONYOUNG?!

HE LOVES ME?!

That makes sense now.. No wonder why this Hoshi knows my favourite foods and drinks when no one else knew aside Soonyoung.

I searched for him everywhere but he's nowhere to be seen. I decided to go to the rooftop and saw him standing at the middle.

Well, let's see how good I am at playing hard to get.....

"YAH, KWON SOONYOUNG!" I shouted and he suddenly turned his body to face me, he seems terrified.

"Duh, you confessed your feelings to me using sticky notes? What's wrong with you? And, you fooled me all these time?" I raised an eyebrow, I bit my lip to avoid myself from smiling nor laughing.

"It's not like what you think! I'm just scared that you might reject me. And, I'm not fooling you by using a fake name as Hoshi. It's just that..." He scratched his head.

"What?"

"I'm sorry but-"

"See you after recess." I said frostily before walking away.

"YAH! BYUL AH!" He shouted but I ignored him. I keep chuckling as I went to the class.

-