(2)

☯Astrid's POV☯

I walk up to my room and change into a crop top that says 'Life is love' and some shorts that go to the upper part of my thighs and high tops.

Then i put my hair up in a high pony tail and walk to the washer and throw stuff in and throw Mr.Cuddles in it.

"Bye baby your getting clean from the ugly touch of Ace bye your be done before you know it!" I close it and start it then yell Ace's name.

"Accceee!!!!" He runs down and i smile. "I am going out when the washer is done can you put it in the dryer then leave Mr.Cuddles here till i come back you cant mess anything!" He nods so i walk out the house.

I walk and see horses ooo i want to ride but i cant i try walking past but walk back over there.

"Oh hello there what would you like?" I smile. "Oh nothing i am going to a shop to get a skateboard" She nods and waves bye to me. I get to a shop and look around.

"Um were is the skateboards?" I ask a worker and he shows me i am going to learn how to ride one just cause.

So i buy a blue and purple one and get skatebored things for it and pictures to add on it. I start walking to the house and people come up to me.

"Ugh yes i dont want anyone" I roll my eyes bad idea Astrid bad idea. One of the guys push me to the wall amd holds my arms. "Oh we are here for you!" I look down hopeing someone would come but no one.

I start crying then i feel the arms get off me and big bangs. "Why are you here Astrid!!!" I look and see Ace.

"No...dont cry" He comes up to me and wipes my face i move over and start walking again. Then i point to my skateboard.

"I am sorry you should not be going here there is gang people looking for girls like you Ast" I nod my head and cry more. "I just wanted to get a skatebored and learn how to ride the thing." He hugs me and takes the bored.

"Next time scream and yell for help that makes them go away ok?" I look at him and then the ground and nod my head and wipe my face.

"Come on lets go faster its up there!" He hops on my skateboard and ride it to the house and i run after him.

•~•

We are at the house in the front i painted it galaxy kind looking and Ace helped me out. On the bottom of it he put my name on it looking pretty.

Ace leaves for alittle then comes back and helps me up then puts the board down and taps it for me

I get on the front of it and Ace grabs my waist so i just put my hand on the side of me and one foot behind the other alittle and stand there so he looks down at me.

"So were two?" I look at him and think. "Your friends house?" He thinks and takes out his phone and uses one hand to hold me.

"Yea...mh..ok...great...bye see ya" He hangs up and holds my waist again and pushs off and starts to use the skateboard and i get scared alittle then he grabs me more and i feel combable from it.

"This is greattt!" I hold out my arms and Ace laughs i slap his face softly and laugh so we both are laughing.

We get to his friends house so i get off and guys come out of the house then a puppy runs up to me. Awww.

"Its so cuttteee!!" I pick the puppy up and holds it. "Whats its name!" I look at the guys and one moves up to me alittle more.

"It can be me and you?" I kick him in the balls. "Not in your wildest dreams! Now whats the name" Ace walks up and takes it from me and i pout. "Its name is Lulu and its a girl."

He puts it in the house and shuts the door "your no fun Ace" He looks at me surprised "oh i am no fun then how fun was it on the skateboard hmmm" i shake my head and smile.

"So who is she?" I look at the guys and hold out my hand. "Its Astrid!" They look at me weird. "Ok very werid name" Ace hits one of the guys.

~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it and with Ace protecting Astrid even tho they will end up loving each other.

Bye bye seee yooouuu nnneeexxxt timmmmeeee!!!!

Picture of Astrid!!!!