Chapter 2 ❤️

Chloe was slowly walking through the forest it was 5pm and after a long day at school Chloe wanted to take an adventure. The forest seemed a perfect place as the breeze blew in the air rustling the leaves it was sunny and breezy but it was perfect. Chloe has always wanted to have an adventure through the forest but it was always to dark or her friends wanted to go out. But today was the day she would explore the forest. As she was walking through taking in the beauty of the forest she suddenly banged her head. She was deep in the forest and it was getting dark.Suddenly the weather had changed it was now cold and the breeze was stronger. Why had the weather changed so fast. Then Chloe heard footsteps. They seemed to have been running away. Out of the forest. But why. She couldn't see anyone.Maybe then Chloe should have gone back then it would have never happened but it did she choose to ignore the footsteps. Maybe that was the worst decision of her life; maybe. Chloe then ignored the footsteps and looked forward to see what she had walked into.
It was a dark old circus , paint faded off the stripes. It had rips all over. It was now 7pm but I think the next decision she made was the worst and I mean the WORST......

Keep reading to find out what happened next.