Chapter 6

"What the?" A voice said. Harry and Draco turned around, both trying to find an explanation. But none was needed. It was just an older Ravenclaw looking down at a stain on herself. They hurried around the corner, not wanting to be seen. They were both still confused by the situation.

"In here," Draco said after a few minutes. He said the password, and they went into the Slytherin common room.

"Wow, this is..." Harry trailed off.

"Cool, isn't it?" Draco smiled.

"Yeah, brings back memories. Let's go get your stuff." They headed to a separate room.

"This is yours?" Harry looked around. "You stay by yourself?"

"Yep. Being in Slytherin has its perks." He waved his new wand and stuff from all over the room flew into a bag.

"Packed." 

"Ok..... I guess let's go to Gryffindor now." They headed out, luckily not running into anyone. Soon they were at the painting of the fat lady, which opened at Harry's password.They went up into the room Harry shared with the other 8th years. 

"It's... Homey." He used the same spell Draco did and soon his stuff was in a bag.

"Let's go." 

When they entered to ROR it was the same as how they had left it, but with a few changes. A main room with couch and bookshelf, but this time it only had one bedroom and adjoining bathroom.

"Guess we'll be sharing a bed, Potter." Draco smirked, and Harry sighed.

"Back to last names, are we?" He smirked. Draco found he could separate his arm and shoulder.

"Looking forward to it?" Draco moved so he was facing Harry, who now was slightly blushing.

"Uh, no?"  He said nervously.

"You should be... 'Cause we'll be really close...." He teased, getting closer still. At this point Harry saw what he was doing and returned it.

"Yeah, bet you'll enjoy that," Harry said, now advancing towards Draco. Soon they were standing practically on top of each other. They were still, just smirking at each other. Then the same force that pulled them together earlier pulled them together again. This time it was weirder. Their chests down were stuck, in an almost hug.

"Well this is weird," Harry said, pulling his face away a little so he could see Draco's.

"Talk about it. We can't even sit down. Guess we'll just have to stay like this." He said, smirking again. Harry sighed.

"The one thing I wanted was to sleep, and now this?" 

"We can still sleep." Draco said devilishly.

"Fine, whatever, I don't even care anymore. Let's go." They awkwardly shuffled to the bedroom and managed to get themselves on the bed. As soon as they laid down, Harry fell asleep. Draco just watched him sleep for a while. 

Before Draco fell asleep, they disconnected. He didn't move, though. He put his arm around Harry and fell asleep.