Chapter 4

The next day was a big match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.

Everyone was very excited and couldn't wait,  Hufflepuff was only a few points a head of Gryffindor.
Purely by luck, honestly, but everyone, including some of the Hufflepuffs, knew that James Potter and Sirius Black will tear up the field.

They never had seen quite a Seeker like James, and with Sirius Black as a reckless, ruthless, Beater ready to take back the lead, there was no way Hufflepuff even had a chance.

"WHO ELSE IS PUMPED!?" James yelled and Peter and Sirius yelled and screamed along.
"Will you guys please for the love of Merlin shut up..?" Remus groaned pinching the bridge of his nose as he read his book.

"Alright, alright, alright, let go bother ole Smellvious. Leave the old man alone." James said with Peter and Sirius in tow.

"REMUS! REMUS!"
Oh great, noww what?!
He was about to snap at whoever it was but when he realized it was Lily.

"Oh, hey Lily."

"Remus! You'll never guess what happened!"
She grabbed his hands in hers smiling at him excited.
"What?" He asked interested.
"James asked me out!"
Remus blinked, "Really?"
"Yeah!"

"And what did you say?"

"Nothing yet, I just don't know, he is really cute and funny but sometimes he can be a.. A.."

"Total asshole?"

"Yeah.."

"Well I would go find him soon, he's hunting a Snape right now."

"Oh geez, I've gotta go. See you in a bit Mooney."

"Seeya Lily."

She didn't say anything back as she rushed off to save her some what friend acquaintaint Slytherin.

He sighed picking at his food before just returning to reading.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see Hufflepuff beat their stupid proud asses."

Uh oh.

That was Lucius and his gang.

The laughing was getting closer.
"Potter is going down along with that blood traitor Black. Can't wait to- well, well, well, Looks like poor little scar boy is left all alone Hm?"

Remus looked up to see them smirking down at him.
He looked around to see people leaving for their classes.

"Leave me alone Malfoy..." Remus growled knowing that he almost had no chance against them unless he really got out of control.

Which he refused to let happen.

"Not so tough without Potter and Black over you huh? Don't tell me even the tubby one guards you as well? Your filthy, vile, you should be living in a dog kennel.."

Remus eyes widened and for a second he thought Malfoy had somehow figured out about his.. Situation.. But he droned on about other things and he relaxed slightly, though he was 10 seconds away from ripping out his throat.

"-and don't even get me started on that Sirius Black, a disgrace to all purebloods, he's a low life creep that-"

At that little bit Remus almost lost it.

No one.

I repeat, No one.

Was aloud to insult his Sirius like that and live to tell the tale.

"-are you actually growling at me? Heh maybe he is a real dog, would explain his mother being a total bitch-"

Just before he was about to spring, a strong, but gentle hand held him down.

"Sorry gents, but what was that about me being a low life creep? Fable really, but I what is true about me is that I know excellent curses, including one that can make your tongue knot and shrivel up in your mouth. Care to test that fact?"

Remus looked behind him to see a smirking Sirius with his wand out.
Lucius sneered at him, but made no attempt to try and push young Black.

"Let's go, they're not even worthy of licking are boots, no use talking to them."

As they left Remus let out a sigh of relief before turning to a grinning Sirius.

"Thanks Paddy."

"No problem, not like a perfect to skip out of class, knew something happened. Now let's go."

It went silent as they walked down the halls.

"Wondering if you'll be coming to the game tonight? Really want you to." Sirius said putting his arms behind his head as he strode onward confidently.

"I don't know.. Maybe.." Remus wasn't that big of a quidditch fan like the rest of the guys, especially in the dead of winter.

To cold to sit outside and watch a game of people throwing balls around on broomsticks when he could rather read inside by the fire.
)as an asexual, this is exactly how I would describe myself(

"Cmon please? I want you to keep my scarf nice and my sweater nice and warm while I'm playing."

"Why can't Peter just do that Hm?"

"Because last time Peter dropped and lost my hat, your not as energetic as him, or not in the day time anyways, I want you.. To hold my stuff I mean."

Remus remain silent as Sirius hugged him from behind suddenly making him jump as he felt his skin tingle where he was touched.

"Pwwweeeeaaassee?"

"Fi.. Fine.."

He felt Sirius hug him tighter and he completely relaxed against him.
But the next second Sirius ripped away from him and dragged him by his elbow to class fully energized.

For the first time, Lupin was actually excited for a game.