66

Erikka

"Hey Mom, I'm a head out I'll come back by dinner" I smile turning the knob. "with who?" "My friend umm Jacob"

"Oh that reminds me can you ask him if he'd like to have dinner with us?" My eyes widened. "Mom... I-I don't know if he'd liked too" "Just ask" she smile.

"O-okay" I murmur.

I open the door and came face to face with Jacob's eyes. His lips inches away from mine, I backup from him.

"Hey Erikka" he smiles. "I thought I told you to wait for me outside" I say.

"You must be Jacob, my daughter talks about you a lot. By the way you can call me Lori" My mom butts in.

"Mommm" I whine. "She has" Jacob eyes me, I can feel my cheeks heating up so I cover my face.

"Anyways would you like to have dinner with us tonight?" My mom asked, I peek through my hands to see Jacob still looking at me smiling. "Yeah of course" he chuckles.

oh thank god.

I remove my hands and grab Jacob's wrist. "We should probably get going, bye mom" I wave as we walk away.

++++

"So where are we going this time?" I plug in the aux cord.

"Where ever you wanna go" he says as 'Crooked Smile' by J Cole starts playing.

I think for a minute. "Maybe we should go to that one place where we see the whole city" I shyly smile.

"Alright" he holds my hand, I wonder why he's been doing this lately?

"J why have you been grabbing my hand alot lately?" he knits his eyebrows together from my question. "Do you not like me doing it" he looks at me then back to the road.

"I-i do I'm just curious" I intertwine our fingers. "Glad you do because I can do this" he kisses my hand.

Ah man that was cute. I stare at him in aww, smiling big.

He parks the car as we arrive. I unplug my phone from the aux cord closing the door.

"It's gonna be a long walk up there, so glad I have a water bottle in my car" he tells me.

"Wish I had mine" I pout "We can share" he putts his glasses on

he looks very attractive in glasses.

We follow the path up to the place we came last time.

When we arrived the sun was coming down so beautiful the city lights glimmering.

Jacob

"I'm so glad we came here at this time, this is so beautiful" the city lights reflecting off her eyes.

"It's only 5:56 wow" she looks back at me and draggs me so that I'm beside her.

I interwine our fingers. "So you've talked about me" she looks up at me. "Yeah" she blushed. "About what?" I purse my lips in a thin line.

"Of what a great friend you are, how you make me feel is something I can't explain, but you treat me like no boy has never treated me" I smile thinking I'm the only one who makes her feel like this.

"I make you feel like that" I smile blushing

I wanna kiss her so bad right now.

She nods laying her head on my shoulder looking out in the distance. I kiss her head and a peaceful silence fell on us.

Till her mom called. "Hey mom" "Where on our way" she hangs up.

"My mom said dinner will be ready when we get there so let's go"

++++

"Do I look good?" I ask Erikka.

"You always do" she giggles. She opens the door and leads me in.

"Hey Lori" I wave awkwardly as a grown man walks towards me.

She waves back as she set down the dishes.

"Hi I'm Erikka's brother, Ben and that over there is Emily" I shake his hand as I do to Emily who looks in her mid 20's.

Sammy bro hugs me as we sat down.

this is going to be an akward dinner.

"Have I told you that you look alot like your mother" I whisper to Erikka. "I get that alot" she smiles.

"So Jacob how long have you known my sister?" Emily asks.

"about 4 mouths" I say as I put spaghetti in my mouth.

After we where done with dinner My mom called. I thought it would be an awkward dinner, but it wasn't. Ben and Emily keeped telling me childhood stories about Erikka back in Nebraska. Sammy was talking about music with his mom.

"Erikka I got to go can you come say bye to me" I smile. "Of course" We walk to her front door. "Thank you for inviting me for dinner" "Don't thank me, thank my mom" she giggled. "Well tell her I said thank you"

"Alright, see you tomorrow?" her fingers tapping on the door side.

"Mhm bye Erikka" I kiss her cheek "Bye everyone, goodnight" I shout waving at her family in living room receiving 'bye jacob' & 'goodnight to you too'.

I walk away as Erikka closes the door.

-

aww. I'll start posting like twice a day cause school is right around the corner