97

2 years later
-

Erikka

Today is my brothers birthday and I wanted to do something special for him since his been by my side for as long as I can remember.

I try to stretch out but Jacob's arms are wrapped around my waist. His lips are parted slightly, I kiss them trying to wake him up.

"Baby, wake up" I face him. "is derek awake?" he yawns. I sit up and catch a glimpse of Derek still sleeping, peacefully.

I nod and Jacob gets up from the bed. He streches his arms out and comes to my side. "So we going to Disneyland today?" he asks.

I really didn't know what to do when I was thinking about my brothers birthday so I decided to just go to Disneyland because why the heck not?

"Yup, I bought the tickets" I respond. "Oh jeez that's a lot of money" he stands up and kisses my forehead.

"We should get ready"

I get up from the bed getting clothes from the drawer, I already took a shower at night by the way.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!!" Johnson shouts probably waking up everyone in this huge ass house including Derek.

He's only 2 years old but his a light sleeper. His hazel eyes just like his dad. nose just like mine. "Oh look who's awake" Jacob comes out. I was to busy on Derek I didn't even hear the door open.

"Johnson and the others woke him up" I giggle.

I finish changing and putting on makeup. I walk out of the bathroom finding Jacob put on Dereks small clothes on. so cute and pure !

I giggle at Jacob struggling to put his clothes on. "Here I'll help" I put the shirt over his head carefully grabbing his tiny arm in the side whole or whatever there called. lol.

-

"Did you really spent that much money on the tickets Erikka?!" Sammy seethes. wow way to make me feel bad.

Derek begins to tug my arm. I look at him so excited to see Disneyland for his first time. I'm so glad I gave birth to this adorable boy.

"mama pleash let's go" he tugs. "Can we just go Derek is getting a little inpatient" I sigh.

He nods entering his vehicle.

I put the seatbelt around Derek as Jacob starts the car.

I get in putting on my seatbelt as well.

-

Hours past riding some rollercoaster, games, and also eating. it started getting dark just watching Gilinsky, Johnson, Sammy and his girlfriend, and Jacob have there time of there lifes. I'm here watching over my baby sleeping.

He must be really exhausted since he's been walking for hours trying to find a kids ride. He did, but only one. He meet plenty of his favorite Disney characters. I smile at thought.

"Hey mind if I take care of Derek while you have fun lil sis?" johnson questions having an ice cream in hand.

"Yah if course, call me over when he wakes up" I smile walking were Jacob is.

I wrap my arms around his torso from behind. "Mind if I join?" I smile as he turns around. He wraps his arms around my waist and plants a kiss, feeling my lips turn to a smile.

He nods asking who's taking care of his son. "Johnson" I point at the familiar boy on his phone. "What ride do you wanna go on?" he asks placing his hand on my ass then squeeze it. I gasp at his sudden action.

He chuckles, holding me in his loving arms.

-

Night time came, by this time Derek  was surprisingly awake, holding him in my arms as Jacob's arm is around my shoulders.

We're waiting for the fireworks to come out from behind the Castle like always. "aye G hurry up its about to start!" I hear my lovely brother yell into the phone.

Minutes past, soon the fireworks came out making Derek jump a little. I hold him close seeing he's kindov scared. "Here I'll hold him, sweetheart" Jacob's arm comes around Derek's small body taking him away from me.

All of us stared at the fireworks peacefully and happily.

"I love you Erikka Wilkinson, always and forever" my husband whispers in my ear. I look up at him the fireworks reflecting in his eyes. "I love you Jacob Sartorius, always and forever" I kiss his plump lips. I feel Dereks hand on my hair, I think he's trying to hug us or trying to pull us a part. I pull away from the kiss seeing Derek smile ear to ear. "We love you to Rolf Derek Sartorius" Jacob kisses his forehead. I giggle at there cuteness.

I have family that makes me the most happiest woman on earth.

I'm glad I have the most loving boys in my life. always and forever...

the end.

-

What a shitty ending huh? anyways hope you enjoyed this amazing book!1!1!

just kidding lol. but seriously thank you guys for reading my first book ever. I will be writing a new book that should be coming soon.

also thank you very very much for 147k reads it means so much that you guys love this book.

i love you guys so much, be safe and keep doing what you do. ❤

see you later. xx