REAL NAME

"Hello" Lisa held her phone near her ear. Nervous yet exited to finally hear the voice of the guy whos making her heart flutter. What if he wont like my voice! Ottoke

"Jagi" A deep, manly voice resonating from her phone. Omo! when he said he sounded like Taehyung, he's really not lying. asdfaoismdjfij. Shes loving it. She's loving him more. Not because he sounded like V but because she can feel that he's nervous too. she chuckled.

"Jagi? ottoke, do I sound weird?" She asked.

"Waaaah, your voice is so cute, Jagi. You also sound like Lisa. *chuckles* its soo cute. But even if you wont sound like her, I'll still find it cute, coz its you" Lisa can feel her cheecks turning into a crimson red.

"Yeah, stop it *chuckes* it makes me wonder if the real Lisa and V are dating too. Lol" she said giving up her dream to be with her Idol. That it will remain as a dream. And she thinks, she already found that right guy for her. And that is the guy on the other line. Sweet, caring, funny, keeps up with her lame jokes and understanding.

"Id be happy if they are. But im happier when I'm with you"

Then line turned silent. Both enjoying the atmosphere.

"Lisa, what's your real name?"
"I told you Its Lisa, but if your not comfortable with it, you can call me Jagi"

"really, coz, im not lying when I said my name is Taehyung too, but I prefer you calling me Jagi, hehehe"

The line went silent again. Awkward. But peacefull.

"Saranghae" "I love you"
Both said at the same time. and chuckled.