it felt real

"I really love him,  Bambam. Why can't YG sajangnim accept us?" Teahyung stopped from his tracks hearing her voice.

Bambam is now caressing the younger's shoulder.  "Sssh, noona, everything will be alright. Lets just hope this T you are talking about trusts you and believes in you"

Bambam doesn't know what to say. Since he himself doesnt know what to do with his own lovelife with Mina.

"Bamie, YG said he texted him to stay away from me. What if he said something cruel to him?" Taehyung can't believe what he is hearing. Lisa is crying because of him.

Lisa, im sorry for doubting you. Doubting us. Jagi. Dont worry, I still love.

"If you two are meant to be together, whenever the time comes, you'll still end up together. Stop crying Lisa. Look at you're becoming uglier than you already are." He joked trying to ligthen up the mood while wiping her tears from her cheeks.

She chuckled hitting his arm playfully.

Everything was enough. Taehyung heard enough. He wont give up on their relationship. Even tho it started online, as a joke, as roleplaying. The feeling was real. Everything was real to him. And hoped, it felt the same to Lisa.

Wiping the tears he didn't realize that fell, he walked away. Back to the dorm.