Imaginary

5-year-old (Y/n) p.o.v
  I watch as my mom and dad watch a romantic movie together on the couch. I sigh, it is pretty boring being an only child. I sit on the stairs and watch my parents. Why couldn't they have children? Why am I always left alone? Then everything went black and white and gray I think. I don't know but it just did, then a yellow glowing Dorito appears. He had one eye, the eyes looked like a cat.

"Why does everyone say I look like a Dorito! I don't even know what that is and I'm pretty sure I'm not one!" He said.

I stand up and stare in awe. He just looked so tasty. My mouth was drooling, I wanted to eat him. So I reached to grab him. "Can I eat you?" I ask.

"No." He said.

"But you look so...." I drool more. "...tasty."

He then transformed into a person like me. "Hi, kid." He greets and I look behind him.

"Where did the chip go?" I ask.

"Chip guy is gone." The man said.

"Aw! I wanted to eat him." I whine.

"Ugh....kids." He said and stood next to me. "I'm here to be your friend, doll." He said.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yep!"

"But my parents would be mad if they see a man here," I said.

"First of all, I'm not a man. I'm like what you call a teenager in your typical human terms. Secondly, they won't be able to see me, only you. I will use magic so they won't." The man said.

"Fine! My name is (y/n) (l/n)!" I get excited.

"Names Bill Cipher!" He shakes my hand.

"Can you turn things back to normal?" I ask him.

"Sure." He smiles and snaps his hand and I saw my parents kissing. So I quietly went upstairs to my room.

I saw my little kitchen set and table and chairs. I pulled him along and made him sit on the chair. "What do you want to eat now Mister Cipher?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I don't eat but all alright. What do you have to eat?" He asked.

"Well, I can only make cereal," I said sadly and he looks at me.

"Aw! Now don't get sad kid, here let me help." He smiles.

"Okay! Now, what do you want to take with me?" I ask.

"Let us see, oh! We can make a sloppy glob!" He said.

"What is that?" I ask confused.

"Oh, just the food I made up." He shrugs and we start to pretend cook.

"There!" I yell.

He starts to pretend to eat. "Mmmm so good!" He smiles at me.

"Thanks!" I say and kiss his cheeks.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"A thank you kiss," I answer.

"Oh." He smiles at me. "Want to make me more food?"

"Sure what would you like?" I ask him.

"Um, how about cereal!" He suggested.

Then I look and see my parents watching me. "Hey, mommy daddy! I made a new friend! His name is Bill!" I point at him.

My parents look at the spot I point. "Hey, Bill! How are you kiddo?" My dad asks.

"I'm fine but I'm not kiddo," Bill said back.