Boys?

Ya, I'm sorry but Luci is hot. 😳. He's also part of the story. But in this story, he is a human along with his bros. They are also your friends, (y/n) = MC. Sorry I posted so late!

Bill p.o.v
We walked to school together in the morning. "I really wanted to kill him but shooting star got in a damn way! Oh, the nerves (y/n)! You won't believe the nerves I had." I said madly.

She giggles. Gosh did she look cute.....

Wtf am I thinking?!

"Oh, I can't imagine it." She said.

"You know it's great to have someone to talk to about my problems." I smile at her.

"Yeah it is, isn't it?" She smiles at me.

All I wanted to do was stare at her all day. "Hey (y/n)!" Dipper said.

"Dippy!" (Y/n) yelled and after at him and jumped on him.

Dipper caught her. "I was scared that you would be dead." He said worriedly.

(Y/n) p.o.v

"Same," I whisper to him. "Oh by the way, do you have yesterday's notes for math class? I couldn't write it down because Bill was bothering me." I sigh as he set me down.

"Oh yea, I do. Can you tell the teacher that I am not going to be in class because I will have an early dismissal today." He asked as he passed me his notes.

"What period are you leaving?"

"Hm, third. I would tell Mabel to do it but she is unreliable for those sorts of things." He blushed in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I got you covered buddy."

We walked to class and continued the day as yesterday. After supper left, I told the next teacher about his absence and then went to eat lunch with Mabel and Bill. We at a table and ate. Mabel was ranting about her new crush. The difference is that she didn't sound desperate. She said, "He looks handsome and nice. Ugh, but I can't just go up to his face and say 'Hey! Let's date!'. I need to approach him in a not so creepy way. Like becoming friends."

"I mean why not just introduce yourself? You don't have braces and you look cute. You also don't sound desperate for boys anymore, so you won't sound like a creep." I suggest.

"Yea, don't remind me of my middle school self." She turned red.

"Wow, you are bold," Bill claimed as he looks at me.

"It's because she confessed to (ex-boyfriend.) and they went out for like only two days," Mabel told him.

"You had a boyfriend?!" Bill said in surprise. "And you guys only went out for two days?!"

"I mean, yea. We liked each other but I got bored with him quickly." I said as I ate my food.

"Who is this boy? Name? Age? Hair color? Eyes?" Bill bombed me with questions.

Mabel and I gave him a weird look. I ignore him and just face Mabel. "Anyway, I suggest you go up to him and ask him out."

"Ha ha ha, knowing me, I will probably mess up and embarrass myself." She rubs the back of her head. Then she looks at me and smirks. "Who do you like, (y/n)?"

I look at the group of boys. They are all chaotic and called demons. Why? Because they are kinda heartless to everyone. Their names are also close to demon names. But they are also too hot to even be a normal human. I know them all personally because Lucien works with my uncle. I look at Lucien. (I will change the name of Satan to Sam and Lucifer to Lucien. Cuz it would be weird for humans to have demon names. The others will have their normal names.)

He seemed tired to deal with Mammon. I felt bad for him to deal with his 6 chaotic brothers. Good things I'm back with Mabel and dipper. I blush and look at Mabel, "no one." I respond.

"Lair! I just saw you scan the room! Who is it?" She said the last part out loud. She turns around and looks at every boy.

Lucien looks at us as everyone does. He gave me a gentle smile, I look away from him and tell Mabel to turn around. Bill just looks at me.

"Stop staring at me," I told him.

"Mabel, why don't we just finish lunch?"

"Ugh, Fine. But I will found out who you like!"

"Try to find out then." I giggle.

"It's Bill, right?" She narrows her eyes at me.

"Um, no," I said with a straight face. How can she say that? Why would I like Bill? Sure he's handsome but I don't like him that way.

"Damn, you just rejected Bill." She laughs at Bill.

"Not like I liked her back," Bill said without a care.

"(Y/n), you calm me down." Lucien smiles at me.

I blush at the old memory. My face went red and I could feel the heat of my cheeks. I remember when I went into Lucien's room to see him doing his homework. He looked stressed and I walked up to him and asked him to take a break. Of course, he declined at first but then he gave in as I pat his head and tell him that he already works hard enough.

"Why are you red (y/n)? Mabel asked.

"N-no reason." I stutter.

"Sure." She smirks.

****

As Mabel and I walked our separate ways home, Bill walks next to me. "You like that guy called Lucien? Right? Black hair, red eyes, and handsome. Right?" He smirks.

"N-no." I lie.

"You do know I can read your mind, right? I can also tell you are lying."

"You know I do appreciate you not reading my mind. Real friends can't do that." I speed walk away from him.

"Okay." He disappears away with no problem.

"Damn you, Bill! I hope you aren't going to cause trouble later." I yell to absolutely nobody.