Back

From now on you are like 16 in this story and so is everyone in this story but your parents. The twins like that pic above bout without the reverse part. They are just their normal self. There are mistakes in this story too but I'm so sorry, I will try to fix it when I can and enjoy it.

(Y/n) p.o.v
It's been years since Bill didn't appear! I was happy and actually free for once. Dipper and Mabel were coming back today from their summer today and we have school tomorrow. I was bummed that we have school but excited because Dipper and Mabel were coming back.

***Next day***

"Hi, guys!" I call out as I see Dipper and Mabel get off their bus and we were in front of the school building.

"(Y/n)!" Mabel squeals and hugs me tightly.

"M-Mabel. You can l-le-" she squeezed me so tight that I couldn't say anything.

"Mabel, I think you are killing (y/n)," Dipper said and Mabel lets go of me.

"Oops. Sorry, I just miss you so much, this summer was a wreck. Dipper and I almost died bec-" Dipper covers Mabel's mouth.

"We almost died of boredom," Dipper said and I saw him sweating.

Whenever they came back from Gravity Falls, they act differently. I never trusted them, I knew there was something that they weren't telling me. I want to know what happened during summer camp.

"Oh, and you will know the doll face." I heard Bill's voice again.

I thought he was gone!

"No, you will never get rid of me." He said in my mind again.

"But you were just an imaginary friend," I said out loud.

"No sweetie. I am a hundred percent real." I heard his voice out loud and turn to see the real Bill there.

He smirks. "Miss me, sweetie?" He asked.

He was wearing a blue-greenish sweater and a white vest under it. He also had a big black bow and brown pants with black vans. The man did he look so hot-no I mean cute. His hair was like a gold color but in a yellowish way. His eyes were gold too and wow I should stop.

I slap him making sure he was real.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" He asks holding his cheek I smacked.

"Bill?" I ask. "You are real."

"Yes, darling?" He looks at me.

"Bill Cipher!" I hear Dipper and Mabel growl. "What are you doing here?"

"How are you human?!" Mabel asks pointing her hand at him.

"Nice to see you too Pine tree. How are you doing shooting star?" He said eyeing them. "Well, I can do it simply."

"Wait, you guys know each other?" I ask surprised and confused at the same time.

"Yes, he almost killed us this past summer!" Mabel yells.

"In fact, he tried to kill us when we were 12!" Dipper yells.