The ball

Three months have passed and school started. Syden thought is would be best if you took online school... the idea was okay despite the fact the you're socially awkward now. My legs had healed and I still had the knee brace but this time it was a little bit lighter and thinner. So I got dress since I stayed up late doing my other class last night so I had the day off.
So I decided to change

"Syden I'm going out" "okay" You walked out and grab your I phone and walked out

You walked out and grab your I phone and walked out ...
Of course I was limping...
When I put on my music I decided to run I wasn't supposed to but I did anyways I run but it hurt I stop at some bleachers to sit and rest and close my eyes and take my puffer "(y/n) hey what's up" I opened my eyes taking off my ear buds and look over to my side it was Alan "oh yeah yeah" we didn't talk we just had a streaks. "What you been up to" he said in a soft voice "ahh nothing much" you said looking down wrapping my ears buds around my phone. "You wanna come to the sandlot" "sandlot??" Looking confused "yeah yeah the sandlot it's not that far from here" "ummmm okay then" we walked and he seen my limping "must have been a pretty bad accident" you didn't quite hear what he was saying you were to busy licking your top braces and thinking... "uhh" you said looking at him "must have been a pretty bad accident" "oh yeah sorry I wasn't listen" "it's okay" you didn't want to tell him about to accident you didn't want him to think of you differently. "Yeah it was a sports accident" you said looking down putting you phone in your bad pocket "so what happen" he said looking at you with his brown eyes "umm it was a hockey accident I played with a all boys team and got decked every bad" "oh I see I see". Soon enough we got to the sandlot to see a bunch of boys there. They all seen you and came walking up to you "who's that" and tall boy with blonde hair said "boys this is (y/n) no ones allowed to date her" you looked over to him very confused "huh sorry what I wouldn't date anyone anyways" you said rising an eyebrow. "See what I mean is the boys call dibs on everything and I want you to feel comfortable" you nodded still confused "anyways this is Benny, Scotty smalls , Ham ,Kenny ,Timmy and repeated Tommy there's squints , Bertram and me yeah yeah" pointing at each boy as they give a small smile. "So she's playing" Ham said "yeah if she wants to she can Hamilton" Benny said shoving softly Ham "yeah okay okay" Ham said. "You know what Alan I'm not feeling that good right now" "oh okay wanna watch" "my knee hurts" you whispered in his ear "ahh okay okay" you walked by a pole and leaned on it watching them. The ball was in the air coming towards you, you could barely see it and put your hand in the air and caught it "OW WHAT THE HECK" you yelled putting the ball in your other hand tears filled your eyes but you blinked them away as you seen Yeah yeah running to you. "You okay" "yeah I'm very ecstatic" you said sarcastically "want ice I live around here I'll get you some" your dad always said if it's not bleeding your okay "no no I'm okay" you looking at your hand "so wanna play now" "seriously... but sure". You limped your way into the centre "does she know how to play you heard Ham whispered to Kenny "I don't know man I think she heard you she looks pretty mad" Kenny said back to Ham as then run to his spot. "For your recommendation I do know how to play I played for my team state" You yelled "woah she's probably good then" Timmy said to tommy as he nodded.
The game went on forever and even though your knee killed you and forced it anyways to show those boy you can play.

After that long game come of the boys went home an you checked your phone to see three missed calls from Syden and probably 100 texts. "Sorry I here to get home" you ran half way and your knee give out and you fell to the ground when you got back up your phone fell out but you didn't know that. When you got back your never felt this kind of pain in a while tears filled your eyes as you were by the door "ahh crap" you open the door and walked up stairs to the living room to and looked over at the kitchen to see Syden cooking "where were you" "I was out with friend at the sandlot" "sandlot?" "Yeah it's like a block down from here" "I'm gonna go up stairs" you noticed that your phone was gone "shit!" You searched around where you all went in the house. Later you heard the door bell ring it stood up stairs looking down watching Syden answered the door "is (y/n) there?" "Yeah I'll call her" Syden said looking up at you making a waving at you. You walked down stair and went out side with Yeah Yeah he just watched you "umm" you said breaking the silence "Oh yeah you forgot your phone" "how'd you know I lived here" you asked "I asked Kenny he was lives across from you" "oh thanks" you said taking the phone from his hand and walked in side looking him smiling as you shut the door.  "Is that out boyfriend (y/n)?" Syden said laughing "shut up Syden he's just a friend!!" You said.
You decided to take a hot bath. When you got out you went straight to bed.