Truthfully

- a month later-
Everything was the same mostly every single day was like a repeat. I kept my feelings in side I didn't want Al to know ... I was scared of my feelings I didn't want no one to know. The boys would tease us but we didn't care I blushed it off most of the time I denied every single thing.
~memory~
I was running for the ball and had my head down but I didn't know that yeah yeah was as well I ran it was normal pasted until I bumped into him... "oh crap sorry" he nodded and laughed I laughed as well. We stop and looked into each other's eyes "umm" "oh yeah" which I was on top of him and I got off the boys laughed "when you too gonna make baby's yeah?" Kenny said "oh shut it loud mouth" I yelled at him.
~ end of memory~

Today I couldn't go to sandlot I caught a nasty cold and Syden said it would be best if I stayed home

-snapchat group chat-
'Hey I can't go to the sandlot today :/'-me
'That's too bad'-Benny
*leaves on seen*-Timmy
'Why that's too bad ' -yeah yeah
'☹️'- tommy
'Sick'-me
'Come on I'm waiting here'- Kenny
Alright be there in 3'-Bertram
-end of group chat-

I got dressed and laid around all day Ivy kept bugging me so I played around with her.
It was getting late so I put on short shorts and a crop top tank top (I hope that makes sense anyways back to da story) I heard the door bell ring "I got it" I yelled as if some one could hear me but my sister and Ayden were in the room. I opened it and it was yeah yeah "oh yeah" I said he was looking at my body "um" he looked back up at me smiling a little "uh sorry missed you today" he said making my face heat up lucky I was sick to I can play it off "yeah me to" I said "look I was meaning to say this but I like you" I felt my eyebrow rise and my eye go big my stomach turning "what" I said as if I didn't hear what he just said "I like you" he said with a smile moving closer "I like you too" I said looking down at our feet. "Good" he said turning away "see you tomorrow (y/n)" "yeah night" I walked in side "what the hell just happened?" I asked myself I felt very confused is he playing with my feelings ?