Chapter 3

Jess Mom: Jess and Diggy. Come on get up you are going to be late and breakfast is downstairs when you guys finish getting dressed.

A/N: Daniel hop in the shower and bath with his axe body wash and then he was done taking his shower. He came out and dry off and start brushing his teeth then start getting ready and with that he head downstairs and ate his breakfast and left the house. And that is the outfit he is wearing the media below.

A/N: You just came out the shower and put your outfit in the media below

A/N: You just came out the shower and put your outfit in the media below. Then you head downstairs and ate your breakfast and kiss your mom and told her goodbye and drive to school.

 Then you head downstairs and ate your breakfast and kiss your mom and told her goodbye and drive to school

At School

Ken'Janae: Why 3 mins late to school?

Jessica: I was up late getting stuff for my 18 birthday party.

Kahlia: Awe but are going to tell us now.?

Jessica: No. Now let's get to class.

Author: I skipping to the end of the day okay. Sorry guy's.

Skipping To The End Of Day

Rayan: You going tonight?

Daniel: Yeah.

Chresanto: Where we going?

Jacquees: The teen club.

Daniel: Why there?

Jacquees; Cause it's going to be lit tonight.

Rayan: Okay.

A/N: With that Daniel head home and did his home work. Jessica just got home from practice and notice that her stepdad and mom wasn't home from work yet. So she head upstairs to her room and take of her clothes and hop in the shower and bath with her victoria secret secret charm. Then she came out the shower and went ahead and dry off and lotion her skin with her victoria secret lotion secret charm. Then brush her teeth. Then put on a little bit of make up. Then put on the outfit in the media below, then she text the girls.

 Then put on the outfit in the media below, then she text the girls

Phone Text Message

Jess: Girls are you ready.

Girls: Yeah we are ready just waiting for you to come pick us up.

Jess: I am leaving now see you there 2 mins.

End Of Text Message

A/N: Jessica left the house to go pick up Ken'Janae and Kahlia. While Daniel was home getting ready to go to the same club you and the girls was going. When Jessica pick up Khalia and Ken'Janae. Jessica and the girls head to the club.

At The Club

Ken'Janae: It's lit in here and also pack.

Jessica: You guy's want to get something to drink/

Khalia: Hell yeah.

Jessica: Can I have a 4 shots of circo. (pay the bartender)

Kahlia; Thanks Jess.

A/N: After you guys finish your shot you girls hit the floor and that is when the DJ start playing Unforgettable By French Montana Ft Sawe Lee. That is the song below the girls is dancing to. Meanwhile Daniel and his boy's work and saw you guys.

Chresanto: Isn't that your stepsister and her home girls with her?

Daniel: Yeah.

Jacquees: Man your stepsister and her girls fine as f***.

Daniel: Whatever let's have fun.

Kahlia: Jess what the hell is your stepbrother doing her?

Jessica: I don't know but I really don't care am here to turn up.

Ken'Janae: Keep you eye on her Kahlia while I go use the girls room.

Kahlia: Okay.

A/N: When Ken'Janae came back from the girls room the DJ they say that got a teenage girls performing tonight and he call her name and he said Miss Mulatto and she perform that song in the media below.

A/N: After Miss Mulatto finish perform she head to the bar where Jessica was. And Jessica said that song was fire.

Jessica: You like to rap.

???: Yeah.

Jessica: My name is Jessica Brown and yours.?

???: Mines is Alyssa Michelle Stephens but people call me Miss Mulatto.

Jessica: Well you where amazing tonight. You want to be friends?

Alyssa: Yeah.

A/N: The hold night you and Alyssa had fun and talk.