Chapter 18

Mom: Jessica and Daniel get up food is downstairs.

A/N: Jessica got up and went into her bathroom and bath then got out dry off then put on lotion then put on her clothes and then brush her teeth then spray on her perfume then fix her hair then after that she head downstairs and eat her food and head out the door and wait for Daniel. Then Daniel came outside and Jessica got in the car and drive off to school.

Daniel: Bae are you ready for 3rd and 4th period exams today?

Jessica: Hell yeah.

Daniel: When do we start looking for are own house?

Jessica: Whenever you want.

Daniel: Okay how about after exams?

Jessica: That sounds good.

A/N: The bell ring and they head to their 3rd period class which was AP Chemistry and Ms. Quinn ask for their phone right at the door then tell them to be quite then she went ahead and tell the exams instructions when she was done she past out the exams then everyone get started but hesitant about the exams and she finish first and put her head down until the bell ring then she pick up her head and turn in her test to Ms. Quinn.

Daniel: Baby I see you finish before everybody else in the class.

Jessica: Cause I had know them answers from the back of my head.

Daniel: I can see that.

A/N: Jessica and Daniel head to their 4th period which was the last exam of the day which they had Ms. Jackson class which was English 2 Pre AP. Ms. Jackson ask for their phones at the door then when she got everybody phones she came inside and told everyone to be quite and went over the exams instructions and when she was finish she past out their exams then they got started then when it was couple mins to finish their exams Daniel was giving Jessica funny faces then the bell ring and Daniel and Jessica head home and their mom and his dad was home.

Daniel: Hey dad what you guys doing home so early from work?

Joseph: We wanted to spend sometime with you guys cause next year is the both of you guys last year in high school.

Daniel: I know but I will head upstairs to my room and take a shower.

Joseph: Okay and your stepmother is going to be cooking dinner.

A/N: Jessica and Daniel both head to their room to take a shower. Daniel take off all his clothes and hop in the shower and wash his body with his axe bodywash when he was done he came out the shower and dry off then lotion his body then put on deodorant then put on his night clothes then went to brush his teeth. While in Jessica room she was in the shower washing her body with her Victoria Secret Passion Struct body wash and when she was done she came out the shower and dry off then put on lotion then put on deodorant and put on her night clothes and then brush her teeth and head downstairs and sat at the dinner table where her mom pour out the food and they all start eating and when they was done Daniel was the dishes and then the both of you guys head up to room and then she saw her phone went off it was a text from Daniel.

Phone Text Message

DiggyBae: Bae you can't come over to my room and give your man a good night kiss?

JessBae: You know that your dad and my mom is downstairs and that they don't know that we dating yet.

DiggyBae: But I want to feel them sexy and soft lips so bad.

JessBae: And you will in the morning when we at school okay.

DiggyBae: Okay.

JessBae: Now got to sleep, I love you.

DiggyBae: I love you to baby.

End Of Phone Text Message

Next Day

Joseph: Daniel and Jess come on get up you got get to school and breakfast is down here when done getting ready.

A/N: Daniel and Jessica both got up and took a shower and then dry off their body and start getting ready for school and when they where done dress they both head downstairs and and eat their breakfast Daniel said bye to his dad and Jessica bye to her mom and they head to school. When they got school Daniel say wassup to Jacquees them like always.

Daniel: Bae you can see the girls miss you.

Jessica: Whenever they ready to come and apology's then we will be best friends again.

Daniel: Okay but where is my kiss with your fine ass?

Jessica: Right here. (kiss him)

A/N: The bell ring and they had 5th and 6th period exams so they head to their 5th period class which was AP Latin V Advanced. Mr. Cole ask for the hold class phone and they give it to him and when he had everybody phones he went over the exams rules and when he was finish he past out the exams and everybody got started Jessica finish before everybody and she put her head down then the bell ring and pick head up and turn in your exam to Mr. Cole.

Daniel: Bae you did it again.

Jessica: What did I do?

Daniel: You finish before everybody.

Jessica: I just know the answers plus know what them words mean cause my mom teach me some.

Daniel: That is good.

A/N: Jessica and Daniel head to their last exam for the year which was AP Music Theory. When got Mr. Cooper class he collect everybody phone at the door and then came in start reading the rules for the exams when he was done he past out the exams. The bell ring and everybody hand in their exams and Jessica and Daniel head home.

Hey wattpad readers, some of these chapter that going to be about the cast summer will be short and their summer will cut short but next chapter Daniel and Jessica looking for a house and Jessica buy a motorcycle and the girls came to apologies to Jessica and Daniel and Jessica told their partners they dating. Vote & Comment