≪2≫

It has been over 150 years since the death of his creator but Jack was eventually founded by a man who towered him by 3 feet, which was surprising to the gothic clown because he himself was at a towering height of 7 foot 4.

The faceless man wore a suit and He also appeared to have 4 to 8 long, black tentacles that protruded from his back as they swirled around the clown.

The faceless man whom he had learned that his name was slender man said he wanted all the creatures and people who were like them to unite and do 'work' and be a family.

He led the shorter male to a manor that screamed victorian era elegance. The manor was pitch black in colour but bright lights seeped out from the suffocating darkness and Jack met some intriguing characters.

The first person or creature he had come in contact with wore a azure mask with obsidian holes at the eye sockets that leaked black liquid down his mask. He stood emotionless looking up at Jack and sighed as he walked back inside the mansion.

The clown was introduced to many others and that included a bipolar boy who wore a pattern color/blue sweater, jeans, a black sweater underneath the first sweater, Converse, gloves, a mouth guard, and some goggles. He also was holding 2 hatchets.

Slender was talking to the boy, Jack was curious on how a man with no face could talk but, I guess that it was possible. The twitchy boy who looked as if he was around the height of 5 foot 6 was friendly towards the pale figure but in the next moment his mood swung and he got furious fast.

Jack thought how his mood changed like Isaacs when he brought home his first lady friend and he didn't get his way and killed her.

The clown grew depressed at the thought because when the time passed he realized that he had killed the one who he was made for, he killed his only friend and Jack didn't regret it at first but as time went on he did.

The bipolar boy screeched and stormed out of the room only to bump into a girl holding a butcher knife her one emerald green eye stood out against her features which included pale milky skin, her messy chocolate soaked hair, her face was stitched from the edge of her lips to her ears.

The girl was wearing a tank top with a heavy jacket over it and she was wearing black jeans.

Jack thought that her left eye that was a clock was interesting and he thought that these people wouldn't ignore him like his previous owner had.

The clown stood awkwardly like a sore thumb for all these people were more colourful than him and the fluffy epaulettes on his shoulders didn't exactly help while the others chatted and tried to stab each other.

With a gloom look on his face at being ignored by basically everyone he decided it was best and head to his room that the tall faceless man had prepared for him.

That was until he bumped into a figure that was a foot and 4 inches shorter than him and Jack gazed upon the shorter male.

The male whom he had bumped into was thin, well you couldn't tell from the white baggy hoodie. The same area where jack noticed the clock eyed girl was stitched was the same region that the boy was cut except it wasn't stitched up like hers.

The male also had black rings around his silvery bloodshot baby blue orbs that never seemed to close because he kept his eyes wide, while his raven black locks draped down his face framing it beautifully just like his hand carved box.

The male had pushed the taller monochromic character out of the way and gave him an angry glare without the use of his eyelids which he didn't use.

"Stay out of my way you emo clown." He whipped his head removing some of the locks of obsidian off his snow pale skin.

Jack marvelled at how the boy was the only one to talk to him, sure it might have been an insult but, the male had still talked to him.

Jack went up to the taller bony faceless man and reached up to poke his shoulders while giggling.

"Yes jack?" The featureless figure turned around facing the monochromic clown.

"Who's that?" He let out a chuckle pointing to the male who he had bumped into earlier and insulted him.

"That's Jeffery but, I wouldn't go near him, he'll probably try to kill you while you're sleeping and he's...not to hurt his feelings but, he's a sarcastic asshole." Slender told the newest addition of the household, continued chatting with the younger clock eyed girl and letting the clown slip away from him.

As the clown was leaving he saw Jeffery try to stab a elf like boy who was blonde and was wearing a green outfit and his eyes were filled with mischief and Jack sighed softly leaving the area where he didn't belong.

The clown sat alone in his black and white room which fit him quite perfectly with balloons that hung in each corner, the candy dish that sat on the nightstand and the carnival like decorations that were painted black and white. The bed being a king sized mattress and on top of the fluffy blankets was a decoration comforter that was smaller than the actual blankets and were like feathers

Jack thought that this Slender works fast and efficiently, wondering if the male like figure was like a father or mother idol for all of them.

Jack thought that Jeffery was the only person who wasn't like everyone else with an amused hum. The monochrome clown laid down in fluffy feathery king sized bed in which his feet still dangled off of but he fixed that by curling up in the fetal position making him just about 10 inches shorter.

The clown lifted the sheets over his body and rested his head against the fluffed pillow and closed his silvery white orbs and fell asleep.